1. ASICS Unisex Adult Thrmopolis LT Headband by ASICS I enjoy using a headband to keep my headphones in help with warmth and sweat.
2. Trance Workout Energy Boost 132-140bpm for Running, Jogging, Treadmills, Cardio Machines & GymWorkouts. This is one of my favorite albums to work out to. I have amazon mp3 and its fun running to trance.
3. Compression running sleeves are ideal for improving blood circulation, adding warmth, blocking the sun’s harmful rays, keeping warm at the start of a race, and adding visibility.
4. Women's Running Magazine subscription. Magazine are an amazing source of inspiration and knowledge on your niche.
5. Gift certificate for running shoes. The Saucony Triumph 10 is a luxurious trainer for the neutral runner, featuring maximum cushioning and a plush ride.
6. Keeping track of your heart rate is easy with this New Balance Women's N4 Heart Rate Monitor.
7. Running Shorts. Under Armour Women's UA Quickstep Running Shorts-Pink/Blue/White
8. Longsleeve pink shirt.
9. Jacket to keep warm.
10. Coffee for energy.
10 Great Christmas Gift Ideas For RunnersBy Linie38
These articles might interest you :
Introducing SpecD’s all-new Christmas 2012 mustard recipe: Pomegranate Cranberry Mustard!Home made mustard is just about the most perfect “loving hands at... Read moreThe 02 December 2012 by Skfsullivan
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
Holiday Gifting: The Ultimate At Home Spa Kit Are you looking for the perfect gift for someone who loves and appreciates skin care products? A fantastic... Read moreThe 03 December 2012 by Beautyinfozone
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE, SHOPPING
With Mr Juicy and I manically trying to save up for our house move in April 2013, we’ve been thinking of ways to keep Christmas spending to a minimum without... Read moreThe 05 December 2012 by Lisagray
ARTS & CRAFTS, HOME, LIFESTYLE
This post and the next post are going to focus on some excellent gifts available at Levenger, a company that describes themselves as “Tools for Serious Readers”. Read moreThe 09 December 2012 by Steveliu
Happy Tuesday loves!The day right before Christmas I received an email from the lovely Maren Anita of the blog: http://www.fashion-meets-art.com/, that I won... Read moreThe 29 January 2013 by Shegotherown
We’re less than one week away from Valentine’s Day now, and ideas are running around in our heads in what to get our significant other. Here are a few ideas... Read moreThe 08 February 2013 by Jamie Gall
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
Here’s another fantastic product by Levenger. If the Thai Pad was a sofa for your iPad, you could consider this a sleeping bag for it. This product is called a... Read moreThe 12 December 2012 by Steveliu
Turkey Mitt Romney DSK Lance Armstrong Halloween John Galliano Michelle Rodriguez Lady Gaga X-Factor Economy Amanda Knox North Korea Valentine's Day Harry Potter European Union Mardi Gras The Box Office Climate Change Christmas Russia China Barack Obama Apple Rick Perry Egypt Apps Samsung True Blood Nuclear Energy Academy Awards
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ATHLETICS
- Running Hurts Like Hell, But Why? by Brisdon
- Random Sh*t From My Week (in pictures) by Brisdon
- Salomon X-Trail Pilipinas 2015 Preview by Runningatom
- The Inaugural Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon by Sohaskey