1. ASICS Unisex Adult Thrmopolis LT Headband by ASICS I enjoy using a headband to keep my headphones in help with warmth and sweat.
2. Trance Workout Energy Boost 132-140bpm for Running, Jogging, Treadmills, Cardio Machines & GymWorkouts. This is one of my favorite albums to work out to. I have amazon mp3 and its fun running to trance.
3. Compression running sleeves are ideal for improving blood circulation, adding warmth, blocking the sun’s harmful rays, keeping warm at the start of a race, and adding visibility.
4. Women's Running Magazine subscription. Magazine are an amazing source of inspiration and knowledge on your niche.
5. Gift certificate for running shoes. The Saucony Triumph 10 is a luxurious trainer for the neutral runner, featuring maximum cushioning and a plush ride.
6. Keeping track of your heart rate is easy with this New Balance Women's N4 Heart Rate Monitor.
7. Running Shorts. Under Armour Women's UA Quickstep Running Shorts-Pink/Blue/White
8. Longsleeve pink shirt.
9. Jacket to keep warm.
10. Coffee for energy.
These articles might interest you :
As I did last year and the year before, here’s another arbitrary, retrospective list of the top 20 influential conservation papers of 2015 as assessed via... Read moreBy Bradshaw
[Star Wars spoilers ahead] Having now seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens four times in eight days, I’m thoroughly obsessed with the movie and have become... Read moreBy Brute Reason
SOCIETY, WOMEN'S ISSUES
There's only one place I recommend to travelers looking for the absolute ultimate in luxury during their stay on Roatan, and that's Barefoot Cay Resort. A... Read moreBy Cubiclethrowdown
Contrary to popular current sentiment, from those who condescend about "religion" and "the church" and its "hypocrites," and claim to be able to "do God" on... Read moreBy Elizabethprata
Have you ever observed something in progress? While evidence of man-made progress is generally observable, Mother Nature takes a rather slow, gradual, and... Read moreBy Adrenaline Romance
Have no fear, because in between seeing Star Wars and setting up Grinch traps, our staff this holiday week has not forsaken the vast frozen tundra of the world... Read moreBy Christopher De Voss
For more hashtag stories, stalk me on - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Read moreThe 07 February 2016 by Sarusinghal
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ATHLETICS
- An Injured Runner Does Vegas by Brisdon
- Lakbay2Love - A First Biking Feature Film by Runningatom
- Mornings with ActiveHealth + Upcoming 2016 Run United by Runningatom
- Bike Movie of the Year – “Lakbay2Love” in Cinemas Now by Thesilentpal