1. ASICS Unisex Adult Thrmopolis LT Headband by ASICS I enjoy using a headband to keep my headphones in help with warmth and sweat.
2. Trance Workout Energy Boost 132-140bpm for Running, Jogging, Treadmills, Cardio Machines & GymWorkouts. This is one of my favorite albums to work out to. I have amazon mp3 and its fun running to trance.
3. Compression running sleeves are ideal for improving blood circulation, adding warmth, blocking the sun’s harmful rays, keeping warm at the start of a race, and adding visibility.
4. Women's Running Magazine subscription. Magazine are an amazing source of inspiration and knowledge on your niche.
5. Gift certificate for running shoes. The Saucony Triumph 10 is a luxurious trainer for the neutral runner, featuring maximum cushioning and a plush ride.
6. Keeping track of your heart rate is easy with this New Balance Women's N4 Heart Rate Monitor.
7. Running Shorts. Under Armour Women's UA Quickstep Running Shorts-Pink/Blue/White
8. Longsleeve pink shirt.
9. Jacket to keep warm.
10. Coffee for energy.
10 Great Christmas Gift Ideas For RunnersBy Linie38
These articles might interest you :
Here’s another fantastic product by Levenger. If the Thai Pad was a sofa for your iPad, you could consider this a sleeping bag for it. This product is called a... Read moreThe 12 December 2012 by Steveliu
For some reason, boys are always fascinated by robots. I remember when my son Austen turned a giant cardboard box into a robot. Read moreThe 13 December 2012 by Parentingauthor
Recently I was helping out at my kids school and was approached by another parent in my daughter's class. Since I am co-home room mom, the parent asked me... Read moreThe 08 January 2013 by Seasideinteriors
HOME, INTERIOR DESIGN
Chestnuts roasting, sleigh bells, snow glistening - you'll find all those traditional Christmas trimmings and more on a ski holiday! With only four months to... Read moreThe 25 August 2011 by Surfcat
OTHER SPORTS, OUTDOORS, SNOW, SPORTS
By Nico PrinsThere are two times in your life when you get discounts. Sadly for me, I’m too old for being a student and too young to be a pensioner. Read moreThe 07 November 2013 by Nico
Share it now!If you have a music lover in your house, you should check out these great Pre-Black Friday deals on the following electronics. Read moreThe 24 November 2013 by Upliftingfam
Here’s a break from all the typical Christmas fluff. Today, our idea for a Christmas Gift is to make a difference to someone who could be living thousands of... Read moreThe 27 November 2013 by Joanna Koh
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
MOST POPULAR FROM ATHLETICS
- 4 Random Yet Thrilling Highlights From The Weekend by Brisdon
- St Luke's Run 2013: A Run for Yolanda Victims by Barefootdaves