1. ASICS Unisex Adult Thrmopolis LT Headband by ASICS I enjoy using a headband to keep my headphones in help with warmth and sweat.
2. Trance Workout Energy Boost 132-140bpm for Running, Jogging, Treadmills, Cardio Machines & GymWorkouts. This is one of my favorite albums to work out to. I have amazon mp3 and its fun running to trance.
3. Compression running sleeves are ideal for improving blood circulation, adding warmth, blocking the sun’s harmful rays, keeping warm at the start of a race, and adding visibility.
4. Women's Running Magazine subscription. Magazine are an amazing source of inspiration and knowledge on your niche.
5. Gift certificate for running shoes. The Saucony Triumph 10 is a luxurious trainer for the neutral runner, featuring maximum cushioning and a plush ride.
6. Keeping track of your heart rate is easy with this New Balance Women's N4 Heart Rate Monitor.
7. Running Shorts. Under Armour Women's UA Quickstep Running Shorts-Pink/Blue/White
8. Longsleeve pink shirt.
9. Jacket to keep warm.
10. Coffee for energy.
These articles might interest you :
Introducing SpecD’s all-new Christmas 2012 mustard recipe: Pomegranate Cranberry Mustard!Home made mustard is just about the most perfect “loving hands at... Read moreThe 02 December 2012 by Skfsullivan
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
Holiday Gifting: The Ultimate At Home Spa Kit Are you looking for the perfect gift for someone who loves and appreciates skin care products? A fantastic... Read moreThe 03 December 2012 by Beautyinfozone
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE, SHOPPING
With Mr Juicy and I manically trying to save up for our house move in April 2013, we’ve been thinking of ways to keep Christmas spending to a minimum without... Read moreThe 05 December 2012 by Lisagray
ARTS & CRAFTS, HOME, LIFESTYLE
This post and the next post are going to focus on some excellent gifts available at Levenger, a company that describes themselves as “Tools for Serious Readers”. Read moreThe 09 December 2012 by Steveliu
Happy Tuesday loves!The day right before Christmas I received an email from the lovely Maren Anita of the blog: http://www.fashion-meets-art.com/, that I won... Read moreThe 29 January 2013 by Shegotherown
We’re less than one week away from Valentine’s Day now, and ideas are running around in our heads in what to get our significant other. Here are a few ideas... Read moreThe 08 February 2013 by Jamie Gall
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
Here’s another fantastic product by Levenger. If the Thai Pad was a sofa for your iPad, you could consider this a sleeping bag for it. This product is called a... Read moreThe 12 December 2012 by Steveliu
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ATHLETICS
- What Hard Things Teach Us by Brisdon
- 8 Hacks To Make You Hate Running Less by Brisdon
- The Philippine Loop Ride of Rogelio Franco a One hander biker by Thesilentpal