- Angeline at the New Professional: Ask your checkout person how their day is, give them a genuine smile, and thank them.
- Jill at Envirocraftiness: I set a timer for 10 or 15 minutes and have that time set aside for yoga - everything is on hold for those few minutes.
- Angeliki at Re-psych: Meditation and making birthday cards and thank you cards for friends and family.
- Jill at Glamamom: Playing with my son!
- Holly's House: I always have time to write my boys a note on their napkin in their lunchbox...and to kiss all the kiddos goodnight.
- Saretta: Looking my children in the eyes and really listening when they talk to me!
- Anonymous: Last week I bought tulips and couldn't help but smile every time I saw them, even though they only last a short while. These things keep me happy and appreciative.
What are you going to do this weekend that is really, truly worth your time?