- If it's the 8th week of a 10 week course and you still don't know how to pronounce your professor's name, you might not be passing.
- If you have come in 5 to 10 minutes late every day for three weeks straight, you might not be passing.
- If you turned in your second paper when everyone else turned in their third, you might not be passing.
- If you went to Water Country USA on a test day and tell your classmate about it who tells the whole class, you might not be passing.
- If you have never brought your book to class, you might not be passing.
- If you never bought the book to begin with, you might not be passing.
- If the professor does the stop talking thing in the middle of lecture and the whole class stares at you because you keep right on talking about how "wasted" you got the night before, you might not be passing.
- If you ask the professor how to spell a word and he spells D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y and you write down the entire word before you realize what it spells, you might not be passing.
- If you take internet classes which allow an entire week to turn in assignments and then ask for extensions because you "forgot," you might not be passing.
- And finally, if you just come to class everyday and do nothing but sit there sucking up oxygen and expect to pass because in high school they could not give you below a 60, not only might you not be passing, but you are also probably S.O.L.
You Might Not Be Passing Summer School...By Dmroughton
These articles might interest you :
The Dukes of Hazzard was an American television series that originally aired on the CBS television network from 1979 to 1985. It was inspired by the 1975 film... Read moreBy Gerard
My daughter’s last day of school was this past week. Woop-de-freaking-do and I mean that in all sincerity. I’m not being sarcastic. I could not be happier. I... Read moreBy Dianelaneyfitzpatrick
FAMILY, HUMOR, PARENTING
First they blew your mind when they told you Pluto isn't actually a planet. Then they told you that not only is Atlantis real, it's been sitting in the bottom o... Read moreBy Gerard
Thanks, Anita, for the Tag challenge, for I was sorely absent of blog material tonight!1. I don't like to see a pile of trimmed toenails next to my bedside. 2. Read moreBy Jennyphresh
Knight Rider was an American television series that originally ran from 1982 to 1986. The series was broadcast on NBC and starred David Hasselhoff as Michael... Read moreBy Gerard
I got this dress at H&M about a month or so ago and I’m surprised I haven’t seen it making the rounds on other blogs. Am I the only one who thinks it’s... Read moreBy Astylizedhysteria
My FB pal Vaishali is confused as to why do we have so many worship places, and feel the need to visit them,when God is everywhere???Someone said....air is... Read moreBy Winkin' Cap
MOST POPULAR FROM DIARIES
- Day Zero by Ravenswingthog
- Twists and Turns by Altea Addison
- Ways To Kill Yourself by Sparklesandstretchmarks
- Post Hoc by C. Suresh