Winter FloralsBy Iheartmexo
I picked out these from Topshop, River Island, New look, Accesorize and Miss Selfridge. They have some great selections of floral print clothing for winter at the moment.
I love the Floral kimono cardigan from Topshop (1st image in the centre).
Love the burn out velvet and how the colours are bright but very autumn-esque. I also love the wedges and the matching clutch from Newlook. They are the perfect accent pieces for an outfit where you still have a bit of floral but not too much. The mirror image/digital print clutch and the pansy lace and embroidered clutch is from Accesorize which I think look quite nice and modern as well.
What is your favorite piece and what to do think about winter florals?Hareem x
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM LIFESTYLE
- Top 10 Brow Products for Gals Without Brows by Blushingnoir
- How to Choose Makeup and Fabrics Based on Skin Sheen by Imogenl
- New Brush Additions. by Maddy1704
- Top Ten Eyebrow Favorites by Beautyinfozone
Christmas Egypt Climate Change Mitt Romney Lance Armstrong Thanksgiving European Union Halloween Nuclear Energy Lady Gaga The Olympics Apple Academy Awards Samsung Michelle Rodriguez Turkey World Cup 2014 China John Galliano Mali Harry Potter Economy Apps The Box Office True Blood Valentine's Day Barack Obama North Korea Rick Perry Russia
MOST RECOMMENDED IN LIFESTYLE
- Whimsical Tea Party Wedding Inspiration by Two Little Starfish by Jax
- All This Time: Introducing Brodie Dawson [Interview] by Phjoshua
- I’m done with Chemo! by Lisaorchard
- Babe, it’s cold outside by Marilovesgr33n