Wimbledon Then Clapham JunctionBy Elizabethwix
What on earth can these people be doing all dressed up buying tickets at the station?
Even the gnome is pretty impressed.
And then when I got to Clapham Junction there were chaps in top hats.....weirder and weirder
I discovered they were on their way to Ascot.......
My cousin doubted if this belle in pink (seen shopping in Boots)would be heading for the Royal Enclosure. Anyway........
These articles might interest you :
Wimbledon. It’s A London Thing. Why do I, a Londoner, end up watching it on TV every year? Okay, tickets are tough to come by and the annual ballot is vastly... Read moreBy Lwblog
DESTINATIONS, SPORTS, TENNIS, TRAVEL
It’s Wimbledon time again. I won’t be watching. I know what’s about to happen. Someone from Spain or Switzerland will win while some guy from Scotland will... Read moreBy Sighbury
SELF EXPRESSION, SPORTS, TRAVEL
Friday, we went to St. Paul's Cathedral, took a river cruise down the Thames, and then to Wimbledon. Like our last visit to London, it took a long time to get t... Read moreBy Ladyexpat
EXPAT, FAMILY, TRAVEL
It’s the big W and should be another good tournament. It seems like the evening out over the years of the surface to equalize the strengths of the players has... Read moreBy Thetennistipster
Court 2 at Wimbledon has historically thrown up various upsets. Why? Often, big name players get grumpy at being moved off the main show courts and into the mor... Read moreBy Thetennistipster
I am so happy that Wimbledon is on right now - I mean it's still early enough in the tournament that I can watch it almost all day long and every match is a... Read moreBy Kselz
Can you see yourself camping out on the streets of London along with thousands of other hopefuls for centre court tickets for Wimbledon? Hmmmm no we didn’t thin... Read moreBy Partyoptions
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- Cactus. Cactus, Everywhere by Alternativeeden
- JMap 7 – More Powerful, Robust and Interoperable by T_mackinnon
- Migrant’s rights are Workers rights are Human rights by Monkeyboygoes
- #London Nightly #Photoblog 20:02:17: #BobbyMoore at #Wembley by Lwblog
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- Rejuvenating the Body at Polarity Prehabilitation by Wanderingjoshua
- I Never Thought I’d Say This: I’m Afraid to Travel by Kenin Bassart
- This weekend: 17th, 18th & 19th February by Nessascityblog
- Snapshots: Reflections of Summer in Sardinia by Jenniferavventura