- Blew her nose and lined up all the used tissues on the table in front of her.
- Ate all the sweets from the candy dish while trying to answer questions.
- Wore a hat to the interview that said, "Take this job and shove it."
- Arrived for the interview accompanied by a parent.
- Answered every question only after referring to a detailed binder of notes.
- Told the interviewer that her favorite pastime was walking around in her pajamas all day and doing nothing.
- Hugged the hiring manager at the end of the interview.
- Brought in a copy of a college diploma, but it was obvious that liquid white-out had been used to add the person's name to the document.
- Confided that she was a witch.
- Tossed his beer can in the outside trash bin before coming into the reception office.
Do you have any funny job interview stories?
Photo by Ted Murphy