Here are a few simple things from the magazine that are more than worth your time:
- Calling someones supervisor to say job well done.
- Taking an affordable class or workshop that doesn't have anything to do with your career.
- People watching on public transportation.
- Putting down the box and baking a cake from scratch.
- Holding the door open for someone.
- Writing thank you notes.
- Documenting one week of your life in a journal.
- Taking a road trip and stopping at every cheesy, roadside attraction along the way.
What do you think? What things in your life are really, truly worth your time?