What Destroyed The Maya?By Gerard
The Maya civilization was among the most advanced in history, and its disintegration has perplexed researchers for ages. One of the most compelling theories to date suggests that a shifting climate, playing puppeteer to sociopolitical marionettes, had a devastating role in the Maya's downfall.
Now, researchers have combined remarkably detailed climate data - recorded in a Central American stalagmite - with historical records to help determine what really happened to this mysterious Mesoamerican society.
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM HUMOR
- Like A Bridge Over Troubled Fodder by Nottheworstnews
- Breaking News: Counterfeit Goods In China! by Nottheworstnews
- L.A.P. Reviews Movies It Hasn’t Seen Yet: Strange Magic, Paddington, The Boy Next Door by Christopher De Voss
- The 1884 Cartoon Campaign of Walt McDougall by Humorinamerica
Thanksgiving Harry Potter Mitt Romney John Galliano Egypt Climate Change Michelle Rodriguez China Christmas The Box Office Barack Obama Lance Armstrong Lady Gaga True Blood Apps Mali Valentine's Day World Cup 2014 Economy Samsung Halloween Rupert Murdoch Academy Awards European Union Turkey Nuclear Energy Rick Perry Russia Apple North Korea
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HUMOR
- Captain America and Star Lord Make A Bet On The Super Bowl by Christopher De Voss
- Top 10 Funny Baby Portrait Doodles by Russell Deasley
- Top 10 Images of Cats Reading Books by Russell Deasley
- The Saturday Six: Awkward Baby Photos by Christopher De Voss