What Can You Do to Reduce Global WarmingPosted on the 10 February 2013 by Aqueel Mansoor
the process of reducing the effects of global warming. Lets us check what can you do to reduce this even if you don't have enough money in your pockets:
• Try To Get Educated: Education about global warming can play a vital role in your efforts of reducing the ill effects. The more facts and figures that you know about this, the more serious
efforts you can direct towards the direction of global warming. You can make use of the energy efficient techniques in your daily behavior such as recycling, utilization of solar power and many
more. You need to keep in mind that your single serious effort could turn out to be a building block in the entire effort cycle that wants to attain reduction in the level of such weather condition
all over. Always remember that as it is your responsibility towards your family to earn them bread and butter, it is your responsibility towards the society to educate yourself and others about the
basis concepts of global warming and what efforts could lead to its reduction.
• Try To Make Use Of Recycled Paper: Making use of recycled paper, not only reduces the chances of excessive heat generation, but you can also make some money as many NGO's offer money to those who
provide the paper used by them for the purpose of recycling. Try to recycle your paper only when the same has been used up completely.
• Buy Locally Made and Locally Grown Products: Buying of locally made and locally grown products saves you a fair amount of money and besides this it helps in the reduction of the amount of
artificially grown things that contain harmful chemicals that increase the ill effects such as increase in the land temperature and also plays a vital role in reducing the environmental effects of
• Please count your consumption of carbon: Keeping track of the consumption of carbon does not require much money and resources. There are many companies that count the carbon consumption of an
individual voluntarily without charging even a single penny. You can try to buy the products which have footprint number which is carbon counted and there are many rewards for those who take a
serious step towards counting their carbon consumption.
• Support Those Who Produce Renewable Energy: If you are a poor man or woman you might not be able to provide any kind of monetary help for reducing global warming, but if you stand by those and
use the products produced by the means of renewable energy, you can definitely do a great thing for the reduction of global warming.
• Grow fast growing plants: Growing of plants does not require much money and it makes the environment around you a lot better and inhabitable. You can put plants such as bamboo as they do not
require any chemicals for their growth and don't require much care also.
• Use Public Transportation: If you are making use of public transportation, you are doing a great thing for the reduction of the population and the number of emissions that have a great impact as
far as this condition is concerned. You can take a bus, a train or a subway to travel from one destination to another as this would also lessen the stress of the long road commuters who are
traveling by their private vehicles.
• Take A Bicycle Ride: Riding a bicycle is also an excellent alternative to travel from one place to another and reach to your destination. It does not require any fuel, and nor does it asks for
any kind of maintenance. When you are riding a bicycle you are playing a vital role in the removing of road congestion which is turn is reducing the number of harmful emissions and this all is at
the end of the day taking you a step forward in your intention of doing something to reduce global warming.
• Use Refills As Much As Possible: Refills means that you are conserving energy and talking of the practical element of buying refills, you have to pay less for a refill as compared to buying a new
bottle as at this time the bottle charges are excluded. Don't go in for buying a new jar each time you require anything if the refills for the same are available.
Efforts to reduce global warming are required from both rich and poor and the ones who understand the relevance of the situation and take this issue with utmost seriousness can obviously play a
vital role in reducing the ill effects or at least reducing the effects to the maximum possible extent. So, even if you are a poor man or woman take up the responsibility of an aware and
responsible human being and an active member of the society by making all the possible efforts to reduce the harmful effects of global warming.
These articles might interest you :
So in a week when protestors take to the trees in the park to stop felling work, we have a look at both sides of the planned development.Green space and parks... Read moreThe 03 February 2013 by Envirolution
COMMUNITY, ECO-LIVING, ENVIRONMENT
I recently started working with a non-profit that promotes the commercialization of hydrogen and fuel cell technology. Since joining, I’ve learned a lot about... Read moreThe 07 February 2013 by 2ndgreenrevolution
Biodiesel Fuel: Alternative for a green tomorrow Biodiesel in simple words is an advanced form of Biofuel. It refers to an animal or vegetable fat based... Read moreThe 20 May 2013 by Rinkesh
By Emma Pullman / rabble.ca Some fifteen years ago, at a Peace Gathering, an elder shared a prophecy. A baby boy would be born in a teepee on a buffalo robe, hi... Read moreThe 10 July 2013 by Earth First! Newswire
Alternate Energy Sources With growing concerns over the growing pollution, there has been an exhaustive search made for means of alternative energy. Read moreThe 23 August 2013 by Rinkesh
Kunming protests strike fear of revolution in Chinese authorities By SashaThe Chinese environmental movement is blowing up. There are major protests every... Read moreThe 17 May 2013 by Earth First! Newswire
It is the beginning of November and I am already done with Christmas shopping; early I know but I have my reasons. The main reason being I am pregnant and my du... Read moreThe 16 November 2013 by 2ndgreenrevolution
MOST POPULAR FROM ENVIRONMENT
- Giant Anteaters Kill Two Hunters in Brazil by Earth First! Newswire
- Americans Are Too Stupid For GMO Labeling, Congressional Panel Says by Earth First! Newswire
- More Vandalism in Austsralia Blamed on Anti-Kangaroo Cull Activists by Earth First! Newswire
- The NOAA Ocean Acidification Program | Environm… by Garry Rogers
Harry Potter European Union Lady Gaga Father's Day Economy Thanksgiving Halloween Rick Perry Russia The Olympics Lance Armstrong True Blood Barack Obama Climate Change China Samsung The Papacy Christmas North Korea Michelle Rodriguez Nuclear Energy Kony Turkey Apps X-Factor Apple Egypt DSK World Cup 2014 Mali
ON THE ENVIRONMENT FORUM
- ENI to Look For Shale Oil ... Reviewed by Norma