What Can You Do to Reduce Global WarmingPosted on the 10 February 2013 by Aqueel213
the process of reducing the effects of global warming. Lets us check what can you do to reduce this even if you don't have enough money in your pockets:
• Try To Get Educated: Education about global warming can play a vital role in your efforts of reducing the ill effects. The more facts and figures that you know about this, the more serious
efforts you can direct towards the direction of global warming. You can make use of the energy efficient techniques in your daily behavior such as recycling, utilization of solar power and many
more. You need to keep in mind that your single serious effort could turn out to be a building block in the entire effort cycle that wants to attain reduction in the level of such weather condition
all over. Always remember that as it is your responsibility towards your family to earn them bread and butter, it is your responsibility towards the society to educate yourself and others about the
basis concepts of global warming and what efforts could lead to its reduction.
• Try To Make Use Of Recycled Paper: Making use of recycled paper, not only reduces the chances of excessive heat generation, but you can also make some money as many NGO's offer money to those who
provide the paper used by them for the purpose of recycling. Try to recycle your paper only when the same has been used up completely.
• Buy Locally Made and Locally Grown Products: Buying of locally made and locally grown products saves you a fair amount of money and besides this it helps in the reduction of the amount of
artificially grown things that contain harmful chemicals that increase the ill effects such as increase in the land temperature and also plays a vital role in reducing the environmental effects of
• Please count your consumption of carbon: Keeping track of the consumption of carbon does not require much money and resources. There are many companies that count the carbon consumption of an
individual voluntarily without charging even a single penny. You can try to buy the products which have footprint number which is carbon counted and there are many rewards for those who take a
serious step towards counting their carbon consumption.
• Support Those Who Produce Renewable Energy: If you are a poor man or woman you might not be able to provide any kind of monetary help for reducing global warming, but if you stand by those and
use the products produced by the means of renewable energy, you can definitely do a great thing for the reduction of global warming.
• Grow fast growing plants: Growing of plants does not require much money and it makes the environment around you a lot better and inhabitable. You can put plants such as bamboo as they do not
require any chemicals for their growth and don't require much care also.
• Use Public Transportation: If you are making use of public transportation, you are doing a great thing for the reduction of the population and the number of emissions that have a great impact as
far as this condition is concerned. You can take a bus, a train or a subway to travel from one destination to another as this would also lessen the stress of the long road commuters who are
traveling by their private vehicles.
• Take A Bicycle Ride: Riding a bicycle is also an excellent alternative to travel from one place to another and reach to your destination. It does not require any fuel, and nor does it asks for
any kind of maintenance. When you are riding a bicycle you are playing a vital role in the removing of road congestion which is turn is reducing the number of harmful emissions and this all is at
the end of the day taking you a step forward in your intention of doing something to reduce global warming.
• Use Refills As Much As Possible: Refills means that you are conserving energy and talking of the practical element of buying refills, you have to pay less for a refill as compared to buying a new
bottle as at this time the bottle charges are excluded. Don't go in for buying a new jar each time you require anything if the refills for the same are available.
Efforts to reduce global warming are required from both rich and poor and the ones who understand the relevance of the situation and take this issue with utmost seriousness can obviously play a
vital role in reducing the ill effects or at least reducing the effects to the maximum possible extent. So, even if you are a poor man or woman take up the responsibility of an aware and
responsible human being and an active member of the society by making all the possible efforts to reduce the harmful effects of global warming.
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
I heard the other day that the new map app(lication) from Apple, which replaces Google’s map function on the iPhone 5 (and its latest operating system update fo... Read moreThe 01 October 2012 by 2ndgreenrevolution
http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/292915/Softsoap_Body_Wash%2C_Juicy_Pomegranate_and_Mango_Infusions/The above link is a really interesting database that... Read moreThe 01 October 2012 by Lisacollins
“A child said What is the grass? fetching it to me with full hands; How could I answer the child? I do not know what it is any more than he. Read moreThe 23 October 2012 by 2ndgreenrevolution
An apple a day keeps the doctor away!? With up to 57 pesticides found in apples, I doubt it. Find out what to buy organic and what not here. Read moreThe 21 January 2012 by I Prefer Organic
ECO-LIVING, ENVIRONMENT, ORGANIC
Both NPR and the New York Times ran stories last week that highlighted the role of natural gas in the U.S. energy economy. NPR interviewed Amy Myers Jaffe,... Read moreThe 16 April 2012 by 2ndgreenrevolution
Kunming protests strike fear of revolution in Chinese authorities By SashaThe Chinese environmental movement is blowing up. There are major protests every... Read moreThe 17 May 2013 by Earth First! Newswire
What is a Rainforest? Rainforest is described as tall, hot and dense forest near the equator and is believed to be the oldest living ecosystems on Earth which... Read moreThe 09 May 2013 by Rinkesh
MOST POPULAR FROM ENVIRONMENT
- Protest Brewing over Planned Mining in Naxalite “Liberated Zone” by Earth First! Newswire
- Taking Steps towards Trans Allyship by Earth First! Newswire
- Nature, Red in Tooth and Claw by Iratemonkey
- FEMA Plans Clear-Cutting 85,000 Berkeley and Oakland Trees by Earth First! Newswire
Harry Potter Economy X-Factor North Korea Barack Obama True Blood Lady Gaga Norway Terror Attacks Nuclear Energy Thanksgiving Russia Mali News Corp China John Galliano Occupy Wall Street Lance Armstrong Hurricane Sandy Climate Change Mitt Romney European Union The Papacy Christmas Apple Amanda Knox Egypt Samsung Academy Awards Rick Perry Apps
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ENVIRONMENT
- Rare Ice Tsunami Crushes Lakeside Homes by Elizabethprata
- Aquaponics and the Rise of Food Urban Food Production by 2ndgreenrevolution