Recently actress Carrie Preston (Arlene Fowler) appeared at Outfest 2012 for the film that she directed, That’s What She Said. Outfest 2012 marked the film’s Los Angeles debut. Carrie spoke with Traipsing Through Films and talked about how the movie came about and why it needed to be made. Watch:
Source: YouTube.com- “Carrie Preston directs THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID at Outfest 2012″
Image/Video Credits: Traipsing Through Films
- Video: Watch Carrie Preston in A Bag of Hammers!
- Video: Carrie Preston Discusses What She Said in Sundance Film Festival Profile
- Video: Carrie Preston Talks About Her Sundance Debut
- Video: Carrie Preston and Kellie Overbey Discuss That’s What She Said
- Photo: Carrie Preston Behind the Scenes at Sundance