Scrub-a-dub. Deliciously creamy whipped up lather purifies your skin to a translucent glow. Rich, creamy – almost good enough to taste. RMK’s 2 new facial soaps lather up to a fine, and rich textured foam transforming your daily cleansing routie with its choices of 2 textured and finishing touches.
The Foamed Soap from its mousse-creating-can will pump out a fresh dose of fine lavender scented foam for a soft, velvety skin. The Cream Soap will polish up your skin with lemon scented foarm for a fresh, silky and firm, pore refined skin. Enwrap yourself with the delight in exquisite washing experience.
RMK Cream Soap (S) – 115 g
The renewed Cream Soap (S) works into fine luxurious lather in seconds to cleanse and purify the skin, washing away any impurities and grimes for a polished supple touch.
Infused with moisturizing Apricot Extract, it works on the hardened old skin cells on the surface and dissolves grimes clogged in the pores for ease of removal, revealing a brighter and smoother skin without sense of tightness. Its faint lemon scent uplifts and delights your skin and soul.
- Wet your face before usage.
- Take an appropriate amount (approximately 1 cm) on your palm. Using a small amount of warm water, work into lather by mixing air with your fingers as if whipping cream.
- Wash with plenty of foam and rinse thoroughly with warm water
Foamed Soap (M) – 160 g
RMK Foamed Soap (M) delivers ultra plump, luxurious foam in one single push, enwrapping the skin evenly, ridding all impurities and leaving the skin soft like velvet to the touch.
Its resilient layer of foam cushions the skin against excess rubbing allowing your fingers to massage smoothly over the face. By enhancing the blood circulation, it will replenish the dehydrated skin to reveal its clarity and resiliency.
Infused with a blend of 4 botanical moisturizing agents, this facial soap lifts off all impurities without stripping skin of moisture. With relaxing Lavender scent to brighten your day.
- Hold the can vertically and shake well before use.
- Dispense an appropriate amount (40 mm in diameter) of foam into your dry palm.
- Smooth the foam evenly over the face. Gently massage in a circular motions and rinse with warm water thoroughly
Makeup reviews and beauty tips. Follow my blog with bloglovin´