Up, Up and Away Hot Air BalloonsPosted on the 30 May 2012 by Kathybarbro
1. I used circle punches to make three sizes of circles ranging from 1.5" to 3" circles. Students chose three, one in each size, and glued them onto their paper.
2. The rope lines were drawn with a pencil, starting with a curved one around the middle of the circle, a basket centered below, and then rope lines connecting the two. When complete, the pencil lines were traced with a thin black marker.
3. Clouds were drawn in the background, and the sky and basket were colored in with crayons.
Thanks to Tilee, a talented 3rd grader, for letting me share her beautiful drawing made today.
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
Let’s be honest.Hot dogs are delicious.But most are filled with fillers, preservatives, and by-products that contribute to a host of illnesses from diabetes... Read moreThe 14 March 2013 by Lindsayleighbentley
FOOD & DRINK
Mom and I somehow managed to wake up in time to be picked up at 5:20 AM. We were taken to a field where tea, coffee (well, nescafe) and pastries were offered. Read moreThe 06 May 2011 by Ellen
Bolt versus Blake is being talked up as the greatest sprint rivalry since Carl Lewis versus Ben Johnson in 1988. The Jamaicans will go head-to-head in the 100... Read moreThe 25 July 2012 by Periscope
Confrontations with swans very seldom have a good outcomeWhile comedian and prop-maker Martin Soan was painting the public areas of my home at Fleming Towers,... Read moreThe 20 May 2013 by Thejohnfleming
One of the very first smartphones to be released this year was the Sony Xperia Z following its unveiling at the CES back in January. Thanks to the models great... Read moreThe 20 May 2013 by Phones Limited
If you have any hope of having your book achieve financial and critical success, you must understand how your readers (your customers), view your book (your... Read moreThe 20 May 2013 by Jckunzjr
XRN6TD3VVQU8 Here’s a staggering fact for you: An estimated 55% of new businesses fail in their first year, many due to a lack of funding. Read moreThe 21 May 2013 by Cw Highlights
BUSINESS, SOCIAL MEDIA, TECH
MOST POPULAR FROM SCHOOLING
- DIY Large Moveable Alphabet by Smilinglikesunshine
- Attention Fitness by Maliasa
- Free Printables to Help With Your Planning Needs! by Upatdawn
- Make Way for Ducklings by Tamarsb