This morning’s Watch with Kristin spoiler chat on E! Online featured some True Blood season 5 spoilers regarding Tara’s (Rutina Wesley) mom. You might recall that in the latest episode Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) mentioned his dear Aunt Lettie Mae (Adina Porter) in passing. But we’ll soon be seeing her on screen according to Team WWK:
Melissa: Any scoop on True Blood, preferably about my new favorite vamp Tara?!
Mama Thornton is coming back, y’all! Yes, viewers will be seeing Tara’s mother again this season. We caught up with Adina Porter at the premiere of her new HBO show The Newsroom, where she tells us, “I am [returning], but with True Blood you never know how I’m coming back because there are flashbacks. There are flashbacks, there’s the future…a person can appear in many different ways.” Any predictions, fangbangers?!
Source: E! Online.com- “Spoiler Chat: New Revenge Romance? Plus, Scoop on Glee, True Blood and More!”
Image Credit: True Blood Fan Source.com
- True Blood Season 5 Spoilers: Russell Edgington and Tara Thornton
- True Blood Season 5 Spoilers: Vampire Security Guard
- True Blood’s Adina Porter to Appear in New HBO Show
- True Blood Season 5 Spoilers: Jason May Not Survive the Season
- True Blood Season 5 Spoilers: Janina Gavankar Says Season 5 Will Start With Drama!