Trivia Is Tentatively Scheduled For Wednesday NightBy Theomnipotentq
So, we are TENTATIVELY moving this coming week's Trivia to Wednesday night, November 7th, at 8:30 PM. It is tentative, as another storm will be reaching the Northeast that day, with high winds and rain forecast for most of the day and into Thursday.
Obviously, if the weather gets too severe, we will postpone Trivia Night again until next week. So stay tuned to the blog for further updates.
I will have the Sneak Peek question and Special Categories on the blog on Tuesday.
Stay safe everyone.
These articles might interest you :
The Celtics wrapped up their playoff series with the Atlanta Hawks tonight in Boston, and will face the Philadelphia 76ers in the second round beginning... Read moreThe 11 May 2012 by Theomnipotentq
As all of you know, the effects of Hurricane Sandy were devastating in Manhattan, with terrible flooding. The subways will be shut down for the rest of this... Read moreThe 30 October 2012 by Theomnipotentq
Just a reminder to all of you Trivia players out there that Trivia Night this week is Thursday, at a special time of 8 PM.I won't be around tomorrow, as my... Read moreThe 23 May 2011 by Theomnipotentq
Podcast: Play in new window | Download It's time for a tennis quick tip on the serve! While the serve may be the most important stroke in tennis, I believe the... Read moreThe 19 March 2015 by Kselz
One of the best things about our home province of Cebu is that our humble island is jam-packed with so many unique natural wonders. Read moreThe 28 March 2015 by Adrenaline Romance
According to renowned food critic and culinary adventurer Andrew Zimmern, Filipino food is the next big thing in global cuisine. Read moreThe 05 March 2015 by Adrenaline Romance
The best way of experiencing something authentic is to actually travel to a place where that thing originated; you can’t get more genuine than that. But in the... Read moreThe 06 April 2015 by Adrenaline Romance
MOST POPULAR FROM SPORTS
- Mt. Pulag, Akiki Trail: An Adventure-Filled Valentines Climb (Part 3) by Adrenaline Romance
- Alaska World Milk Day Family Run 2015 by Runningatom
- UPDATE: Shakers Keen on Alessandra by Bescotbanter
- Whitney On Saddlers' Summer Schedule by Bescotbanter
MOST RECOMMENDED IN SPORTS
- High Passes and Frozen Water Bottles: Bolivian Altiplano by Awanderingphoto
- Ghost Towns and Snow: Bolivian Altiplano by Awanderingphoto
- Some things I'm looking forward to this weekend by Jamesrichardadams
- Celebrate Running and Walk with the Kids at Takbo.Ph Runfest 2015 by Runningatom