Trivia Is Tentatively Scheduled For Wednesday NightBy Theomnipotentq
So, we are TENTATIVELY moving this coming week's Trivia to Wednesday night, November 7th, at 8:30 PM. It is tentative, as another storm will be reaching the Northeast that day, with high winds and rain forecast for most of the day and into Thursday.
Obviously, if the weather gets too severe, we will postpone Trivia Night again until next week. So stay tuned to the blog for further updates.
I will have the Sneak Peek question and Special Categories on the blog on Tuesday.
Stay safe everyone.
These articles might interest you :
An important notice for all of Professor Thom's Trivia Night players: Trivia will NOT be happening this coming week. I will not be available on Monday night, du... Read moreThe 02 June 2012 by Theomnipotentq
It is Saturday night as I write this blog post, and I just wanted to let the Tuesday Night Trivia regulars know that as of right now, Trivia Night is still on... Read moreThe 28 October 2012 by Theomnipotentq
No trivia points for figuring out which one is Herman Munster; he's a pop culture icon. But five completely arbitrary and not-worth-anything trivia points if yo... Read moreThe 17 February 2013 by Doggone
Just a reminder to all of you Trivia players out there that Trivia Night this week is Thursday, at a special time of 8 PM.I won't be around tomorrow, as my... Read moreThe 23 May 2011 by Theomnipotentq
This one hurt, if only because they had Kansas City on the ropes. It was 10-3 and the Bills were on the Chief’s two yard line. Read moreThe 04 November 2013 by Ceboscuit
CELEB, CURRENT, SPORTS
MOST POPULAR FROM SPORTS
- Mountains, Camping, and A Whole Lot of Cyclists: Part 2 by Awanderingphoto
- ESPN Force Feeds Us A LeBron Story Because They’re Butthurt They Didn’t Get His Decision This Time. by Ceboscuit
- IN BRIEF: WALSALL LINKED WITH GRIMES by Bescotbanter
- 12 week transformation? by Greggers254
Mali Lance Armstrong Lady Gaga The Papacy European Union China Charlie Sheen Egypt Harry Potter North Korea World Cup 2014 X-Factor Apps Halloween Turkey True Blood Russia Christmas Father's Day Rick Perry Economy Kony The Olympics Barack Obama Climate Change Nuclear Energy Michelle Rodriguez The Box Office Apple Samsung
ON THE SPORTS FORUM
- Are Professional Tennis Players Underpaid? Reviewed by Elida
- Live from New York, it’s...the MLB ... Reviewed by Laci Koen
- The Hypochondria of Miloslav Mečíř Reviewed by Tiffany E Co Bracciali Argento Chain Naughty Heart Outlet Italian
- Jim Kelly’s Cancer Has Returned, Is ... Reviewed by Www.first4bridging.co.uk