Today I am going to share with you recipes you can use to improve the health of your vital systems; from your reproductive system to your circulation around the body. Enjoy
Rose Punch~Use the following ingredients to create a delicious and healthy fruit punch to revitalize your reproductive system:
- Rose and geranium petals
- 1 apple and 1 mango
- 1 bottle of red or white wine
1. Gather and wash a handful of rose petals and scented geranium petals.
2. Slice an apple and a mango, pour a bottle of wine into a large jug, then mix in the fruit and add the rose and geranium petals.
3. Allow to soak for 30 minutes while chilling the wine. drink, relax and regenerate!
Muscles In The Body
Rejuvenating Bath~Use the following bath to soothe tired over-worked muscles:
- Small amounts of rosemary, lavender, marjoram and chamomile
1. In a circle of muslin, place the rosemary, lavender, marjoram and chamomile, then secure the bag using some colored ribbon.
2. Hang your bath bag under the faucet while the water is running.
3. Soak in the warm, scented water.
Fruit Breakfast~To help a sluggish excretory system and to help it get rid of toxins, that would otherwise build up in your system, start your morning with the following fruit breakfast:
- Fresh Fruit
2. Top with fresh yogurt for a revitalized system.
Clarifying Incense~With all the pollutants in the air, including chemicals, stuffy central heating and air-conditioners, even in your own home, these will degrade the efficiency of your lungs. You can use garlic and onions in your diet to strengthen your lungs, and make an eucalyptus inhalation occasionally to clear and detoxify the whole of your respiratory system. To create an inhalation that will help you with breathing difficulties and tightness of chest, you will need:
- A flame proof dish
- Incense charcoal
- Dried Sage, eucalyptus and lavender
2. Sprinkle crushed sage, eucalyptus leaves, and lavender flowers onto the burner.
3. Allow the fragrance to permeate your home and regenerate you. You can keep the remedy for several months.
Circulation Around The Body
Circulation Salad~Combine the following to make yourself a delicious salad that will also help to improve your circulation:
- A selection of greens (lettuce, spinach leaves, watercress, cucumbers and chives)
- Olive oil and vinegar.