When we next go to Morocco --probably next spring
we'll certainly goto Essouira --we've been there every year for the past thirteen years and it's always a wonderful blue oasis after the warmth of Marrakesh.
The air is so clear and bright and the shadows so crisp -- here in the Hotel Riad al Madina where we often stay
This is the corner of a friend's house in the old part of Marrakesh --such a typical chair!
And the gardens-----always the gardens with their reflecting palms and little hidden frogs.
and a bench to sit on in the dappled shade. Now we no longer own the little house on derb djedid we may have to look into Morocco vacation rentals which might be rather fun. I'm counting the days.
These articles might interest you :
“Good morning and thank you for waiting, Cebu Pacific Air flight 5J 581 bound for Cebu is now accepting passengers for boarding.” It was February 3, 2009, a... Read moreBy Thelostboylloyd
For the past several days I've been sharing some of my experiences of traveling in the Atacama Desert of northern Chile, both here and at Gadling.com. I gave a... Read moreBy Kungfujedi
A recent study found that a broken heart can result in actual physical pain, meaning that when we end a romantic relationship, our bodies can be affected as wel... Read moreBy Travelersmind
I read an article about Spirit Airlines adding new luggage fees, which increased the amount passengers had to pay for checked and carry-on baggage. That's right... Read moreBy Travelersmind
Traveling often goes hand-in-hand with being a competitive athlete. Whether it’s a professional football player or an endurance runner, traveling before... Read moreBy Healthytravelblog
HEALTH, SPORTS, TRAVEL
Sitting for long periods of time while traveling, whether by airplane, train or car, can increase a traveler’s risk for developing a blood clot. Research... Read moreBy Healthytravelblog
By now, if you have been somewhat following my blog, you will be aware that I have spent a good number of my summers in Birmingham, UK. Read moreBy Raghavmodi
MOST POPULAR FROM TRAVEL
- BOOK REVIEW: Narconomics by Tom Wainwright by Berniegourley
- Emmanuel Macron is edging closer to France’s presidency by Stizzard
- Blooms In Rotunda da Boavista, Porto by Gail Aguiar
- Where to Find the Best Donuts in Chicago by Urbanmatter Chicago
MOST RECOMMENDED IN TRAVEL
- Ravinia Announces Presale Tickets for OneRepublic, John Legend, and More by Urbanmatter Chicago
- Why Travel to Isaan: Thailand’s Countryside by Tielandtothailand
- Living “Pura Vida”: Tips for Healthy Travel and Adventure in Costa Rica by Healthytravelblog
- The Chicago Art & Design Show is All-New at Navy Pier This Spring by Urbanmatter Chicago