Top Twelve of 2012By Glossqueen
1. Models Prefer Professional Anti-Wrinkle Concealer - Dark circles are the bane of my life so I'm always on the hunt for a great concealer. Whilst I love my Bobbi Brown Corrector, for some reason I still feel the need to try new products, just to see if there is something better. My Model's Prefer concealer is just as good as my holy grail BB Corrector. Even better, it only costs $11.99.
2. Sukin Hydrating Lip Treatment - This is now one of my favorite lip balms. I misplaced it a few weeks ago (Chai had hidden it in his toy box) and panicked, which is a sure sign of how much I love it. Usually when I misplace a lip balm I just go to my lip balm case and get another one out.
3. Models Prefer Airbrush Brush - I have two of these brushes. I use them to apply my foundation and blush. They are really soft and make my foundation look flawless.
4. Physician's Formula Happy Booster Powders - Aside from the gorgeous hearts all over them these are really pretty and work well. I have the translucent powder, rose blush and bronzer and love them all.
5. Tangle Teezer - The best hair brush I've ever used.
6. Audra James Bespoke Perfume - I had an Audra perfume made towards the end of last year and it's the nicest thing I've ever smelled. Audra sends out a questionnaire and then custom blends a perfume according to your answers. My scent is calming, cheering and is perfect for me. I can't recommend this enough!
7. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Taupe Kohl Kajal pencil - Years ago Revlon made a matte, light taupe eyeliner that I loved. They discontinued it and I have been on the hunt for a taupe eyeliner ever since. Nothing has been the right shade, it's been shimmery, too dark, too warm or just not right. Finally a few weeks ago I found Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Taupe pencil and I've finally found a replacement for the Revlon version! Taupe eye pencils are great for pale girls like me, I use it to line underneath my eye and it gives my lashes definition without looking obvious, so it's great for a natural look. I was so tempted to buy a back-up, but considering they've just been released I'm sure that's not necessary.
8. Orofluido Hair Oil - I've tried lots of different hair oils and leave in treatments, this is by far the best for my fine hair. It hydrates my hair without weighing it down or making it feel oily or greasy. Plus it smells amazing.
9. Tom Ford Pink Dusk Lipstick -This is the perfect pink for me. It was love at first swipe and one of the few lipsticks that I'll repurchase when I finish it. Or to be more correct, it's one of the few lipsticks that I'll actually finish!
10. Tisserand Fragrances - My first introduction to Tisserand was when I purchased the Survival Kit from Echolife. It contains three different blends for stress, sleep and energy. They all work really well and I use them a lot. The kit is a bargain for only $28.70 with free shipping. After buying this kit I realised that Tisserand have a lot of other lovely products that I'm intending to try. I later purchased the Wild Rose Perfume, it's heavenly. If you love the scent of roses this is definitely one to buy.
11. 1 Skin Solution lip balms - These are my favorite tinted lip balms ever. Why you ask. I'll tell you. Not only are the colours beautiful and long lasting, leaving behind a stain on my lips once the balm has worn off, they are hydrating and the best bit, they smell and taste amazing! Raylene came up with the most wonderful flavor combinations (such as Strawberry Rose Champagne and Coconut Plum), much nicer than the usual flavours. She also makes a beautiful Vanilla flavoured lip balm and a petrolatum free Mojito balm. If you are a lip balm lover you need to try these balms.
12. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - This is one product that actually lives up to the hype. It's hydrating as you would expect a balm to be, has great color and wears off to leave a stain of color behind. Perfection.
That's it for my favorite products from 2012, if you have posted your favorite products, please link below so I can read all about them and add everything to my wishlist.
These articles might interest you :
Top 5 Hair Products Hey guys today I am going to tell you what products I love to use for my haircare routine! First up on the left, I have Tresemme Hairspray i... Read moreThe 01 October 2013 by Mascaraandmirrors93
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
Lately I have been making a real conscious effort to keep on top of my blog commenting. There are many blogs that I love and read regularly, and so I want to... Read moreThe 06 September 2013 by Sparklesandstretchmarks
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
After a long period of not applying nail polishes, I decided to just pop into Sephora and grab some new polishes. I was rather sick of the colours at home and... Read moreThe 25 September 2013 by Vivianism
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
Sure those white earbud headphones our iphones come with sound nice, but that’s only because you haven’t taken your audio enjoyment to the next level. Read moreThe 11 November 2013 by Dudepins
COMMUNITY, CURRENT, SELF EXPRESSION
When it comes to keeping your hairstyle fresh and exciting, things can be a little tricky. Just like anything else, your hair needs variety. Read moreThe 03 October 2013 by Calicoaster
HAIR & BEAUTY
For many people the idea of having even just a small amount of building work done at their home is seen as a double edged sword. Read moreThe 12 September 2013 by Djridings
LIFE COACH, SELF EXPRESSION
Drug Facts you Need to KnowDrug Facts You Need To Know- Top 5 Addictive SubstancesThere are a lot of different elements that go into whether or not someone... Read moreThe 18 September 2013 by Djridings
LIFE COACH, SELF EXPRESSION
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- How You’re Wearing It: Boyfriend Jeans by Carouseldiary
- I Love My Long Hair | Series Of Blind-Test-Drive of Love-Long-Hair-Range - Part 3 by Shoppingaholic
- Nivea's Summer Care Range by Calicoaster
- Our Dapper Celebrities Love Wearing Zegna! by Shoppingaholic
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- How to Pack for a Holiday by Carouseldiary
- REVIEW The ultimate feet restoring leg treatment at a professionally run Pedicure and Manicure Studio by Weepz68