Time to Get Knotty .... A Tiki Lover's SwimsuitBy Getgoretro
Time to get knotty!! A wood printed one piece?! For our Tiki lovers, finally!!
This VERY high fashion Dipper Swimsuit is a one piece, with an over sheath in front to give that swim dress look. We added a contrast red belt with a precious white heart slider for a super slimming effect. Fully lined with a built in shelf bra, dips to low tide in the back. Absolutely guaranteed to be the envy of any pool party, a definite conversation piece!
Available at Get Go Retro!
We also have the high waist 2 piece version! Both by Fables by Barrie!
These articles might interest you :
I have recently come across the Lovedrop site and decided to offer what assistance I could. I think the idea behind it is a good one, as there are people out... Read moreBy Alison_wood
LIFE COACH, LIFESTYLE
Happy Friday and holiday weekend my friends! After a fun couple of days hosting the Rikshaw Design trunk show with girlfriend (the stuff is seriously so cute)... Read moreBy Eagoodwin03
HOME, INTERIOR DESIGN, LIFESTYLE
For a perfect, faultless and impeccable wedding day, you’d do well to copy That Royal Wedding – every bride and groom hope their day will go smoothly. From the... Read moreBy Claire
I could actually use a pool, a cherry coke AND a cherry bomb swimsuit! Hot as Hades here on the upper East Coast!This is an adorable suit! Cherry Bomb... Read moreBy Getgoretro
Image by Annie Mole via Flickr The people with the highest character have the best people skills: Good character demands good conduct. Read moreBy Shawnaschuh
BUSINESS, LIFE COACH, LIFESTYLE
You guys. I am HOOKED ON THIS BOOK. Thanks to Diana (for the fabulous suggestion and the Kindle loan), I am well on my way to simplifying my home, wardrobe,... Read moreBy Agadd
DIARIES, LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION
It's about that time that schools are finishing up their year and offering a final performance of the season. I know that during my school's recital it's... Read moreBy Ballerinablogger
CULTURE, DIARIES, FITNESS, LIFESTYLE
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- Traveling Europe // Stranded in Ireland by Gentrilee
- Holiday Office Party Dresses You Can Wear After the Party is Over by Bridgetteraes
- Marc Jacobs launches a global casting call for the next Marc Jacobs beauty vlogger by A Beauty Feature
- Bella Hadid Goes Blonde For Paper Magazine by Fashionmagus
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FASHION
- OOTD: What I Wore at IFFI Goa 2016 & Tips on Dressing Well by Hetal Shah
- The Faces Shop in india, My Haul: Demyang Bamboo 99% gel, Rose water perfumed hand cream by Megha Saundaryasansar
- Foodie Friday: Joanne Chang’s Flour Bakery in Harvard Square by Stylecarrot
- Recent Fashion Purchases, Hits and Misses by Wardrobeoxygen