Preventing a deficiency in this essential nutrient should be top priority on your list of longevity strategies. Your body silently demands this to fight off free radicals, energize every cell in your body, protect your heart, strengthen your immune system and feed your brain!
CoQ10 by itself is also known as ubiquinone. To benefit from the form of the nutrient needed to produce cellular energy and help you reduce the typical signs of aging, your body must convert the ubiquinone to ubiquinol.
Ubiquinol exists everywhere there is life!
The challenge you face as you age is that your body levels of CoQ10 continue to diminish.
In addition, your capability to convert Co Q10 to ubiquinol also declines. It becomes more and more difficult for you to produce the ubiquinol you need due to:
- Increased metabolic demand
- Oxidative stress
- Insufficient dietary Co Q10 intake
- Deficiency of factors required for biosynthesis and ubiquinol conversion
- Potential effects from illness and disease
- Age-related changes in your genes
- And any combination of these factors
Some reports say your Co Q10 level decline becomes apparent as early as your 20′s.
The good news is with the Designs for Health CoQnol supplement, you now can have the ubiquinol formula direct…the active form of the Co Q10 nutrient*.
Your added benefits from the ubiquinol formula can be significant as you…
- Potentially absorb more Co Q10 — as shown in studies by enhanced blood plasma levels*
- Become less dependent on your body to convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol… In the plasma of healthy humans, more than 90% of Co Q10 exists in the reduced form (ubiquinol).*
- Absorb Co Q10 that’s already in the active state your body needs*
- Receive the reduced (unoxidized) form of Co Q10 for added cellular energy*
- Get a strong first stage defense against oxygen free radicals to help you reduce the typical signs of aging and optimize your health*
However, not everyone needs the ubiquinol formula. If you’re younger than 25, your body should absorb regular Co Q10 just fine.
In fact, research studies show that younger people don’t absorb ubiquinol as well as older folks. So if you’re young, sticking to a regular formula makes more sense.
That’s why we decided to offer both regular Co Q10 and ubiquinol-based Co Q10 here at Holistic Chinese Herbs.
Plus, we’re so convinced of the reduced aging and energy-boosting capabilities, we personally recommend Designs for Health CoQnol (Ubiquinol) to family and friends over 25.
And let us show you more on…
How to Help Turn Your Declining CoQ10 Levels into a Healthier YOU*
The Designs for Health CoQnol ubiquinol supplements can help you in many different ways to complement your healthy diet and energize your life.
- Help you produce more energy for your cells*
- Act as a catalyst in your body’s various chemical reactions, leading to the production of energy.*
- Ignite your body’s engine by jump-starting energy production in your cells.*
- You’ll enjoy your new-found energy and stamina levels.*
- Boost your heart health*
- Help strengthen your overall cardiovascular system.*
- Help maintain and balance the critical energy level needed in your body’s most vital muscle… your heart.*
- Since you’re passionate about life, you need an optimally-functioning heart.*
- Act as an antioxidant to help protect you from free radicals*
- Provide your body with added defense against oxidation stress to your cells, tissues, and organs.*
- Help recharge other antioxidant nutrients to their active states — and keep them working for you.*
- You’ll feel good about yourself, knowing you’re taking steps to live a healthy life.*
- Help you reduce the signs of normal aging*
- Help you potentially feel more alert and responsive.*
- By keeping blood levels high in Co Q10, help you maintain your vitality.*
- You’re determined to feel young and full of life… don’t let aging get the best of you.*
- Help you maintain blood pressure levels within the normal range*
- Promote healthy blood circulation in your body and a more efficient heart.*
- Research indicates maintaining proper levels of Co Q10 can help you maintain normal blood pressure levels.*
- Just by knowing you’re taking more steps to take control of your health, you could feel more relaxed and less stressed out.*
- Provide a boost to your immune system*
- Help promote your healthy immune system.*
- Help support your immune system by providing a defense against free radicals.*
- You’ll feel great about yourself knowing you’re taking action to potentially boost your immune system.*
- Support your nervous system*
- Help promote an active mind.*
- Your brain is one of the most active organs in your body and requires uninterrupted energy.*
- Nothing beats having an active mind to help you deal with all of life’s challenges — and to help you make healthy decisions for your family.*
By now, you should see the power of Co Q10 and ubiquinol, and understand why I believe they provide you with extraordinary benefits to complement your healthy diet.*
There’s another very strong reason to take Co Q10 supplements…
Why You Should Replenish Your CoQ10 Levels When Taking Statin Drugs!
If you or anyone you know is taking a statin drug, it is absolutely essential to start taking a Co Q10 or ubiquinol supplement immediately to replenish your Co Q10 levels. Statin drugs work to lower your cholesterol in the same pathway your body uses to produce CoQ10.
100% Natural, Without Any Synthetics
With the Designs for Health CoQnol ubiquinol supplements, you know you will benefit from:
- 100% all-natural non-synthetic formulas
- Highly-absorbable ubiquinol
- Consistent products backed by a manufacturer with exceptional high-quality standard practices
- Supplements with proven reliability
- A prescription-strength supplement available only through a licensed healthcare practitioner and not available in retail stores or health food stores
So, don’t delay any longer, order your Designs for Health CoQnol supplement today!
Isn’t it time you ‘energized’ your life?
Incredible Deal! 2 Months Supply!
60 soft-gels 100mg