The Versatile Blogger AwardBy Raghavmodi
Oh boy! An award. You must excuse me while I fumble through my pockets trying to find that speech I once prepared for the time I win an Oscar. Now, come one, we all have one, if not on paper at least in our mind. So, I would like to thank my mommy and papa and of course bablu and chinku (even though I don't know anyone by those names).
Seriously though, I would like to thank Rajnish for passing on the torch of the The Versatile Blogger on to me. I've only recently started reading his blog, http://www.rajnishonline.blogspot.com, that covers a vide variety of topics and highly recommend that you do the same too.
Now, I have been told that there are certain rules that need to be followed as a "winner" of the award;
1. Create a new post2. Thank the lovely person who nominated you for the award3. Pass it on to the fellow bloggers4. State 7 random facts about you5. Claim and post the award pic
PS: Since there is no rule about the banner, I decided to make one myself.
Right then, passing on the versatile blogger award to seven of my favorite fellow bloggers (if you are already a previous winner, well then double congratulations);
1. Russell @ www.137exactly.com2. Dan @ www.top10films.co.uk3. Arun @ www.movieretrospect.blogspot.com4. Sangeeta @ www.sangrywords.blogspot.com5. Sudha @ www.thatandthisinmumbai.wordpress.com6. Patrick @ www.staticmass.net7. Remo @ www.tryst-with-the-shutter-bug.blogspot.com
And now for the 7 random facts about me;
1. I knew almost nothing about how to maintain and/or clean a DSLR before I bought my D7000. It has been quite the learning experience. 2. I am extremely moody, so much so that my middle name could very well be Moody. No wonder my last name is so similar to it (it's Modi in case you are wondering).3. My daughter is my life.4. I usually watch movies late at night after everyone is asleep, so no one disturbs me. I am one of those who like to watch films in silence without anyone else talking or even breathing for that matter. 5. I love to travel and that is why I have a travel blog as well. This is where I shamelessly plug in my travel blog www.travelingticker.blogspot.com 6. I need my spectacles for everything. First thing I put on in the morning and last thing I take off at night.7. Lastly, according to popular belief I have been married twice. First to my wife and the second time to my iPad. Although, it seems the iPad (whom I have named Paddie) gets more time and attention from me. Also as a bonus, another random fact about me is that in my head I’m the funniest guy alive ;-)
Thank you Rajnish for the opportunity and all the best to the past winners of the award and the bloggers who shall be bestowed upon with it soon enough.
These articles might interest you :
Isn’t the blogosphere just full of great people? I woke up yesterday morning to find that I had been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Fabulous... Read moreThe 10 May 2012 by Melikeyuk
A Happy Mum was started three months ago after discovering that firstly, I am a hopeless romantic and need a platform to release my idealistic and sometimes... Read moreThe 08 January 2012 by A Happy Mum
FAMILY, SELF EXPRESSION
I was so happy to find out that Kate from Shoes, Sushi, and Spare Change nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I means a lot to me to know that people... Read moreThe 13 September 2012 by Peacelovesequins
I absolutely love receiving blog awards like this; they are really personal and can really form some good friendships between bloggers out there, as well as... Read moreThe 26 January 2012 by Inordinatelyplush
Back in March, a nice blogger named Ermie (from Just Ermie) bestowed upon me "The Versatile Blogger Award". Back then, I didn't really know that many people in... Read moreThe 23 June 2012 by Experimenter S
CREATIVITY, LIFE COACH
I would like to thank Jane, [http://johannisthinking.com/] and Patty [http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/] for nominating me! Thank you so much for your support! Read moreThe 18 April 2013 by Shanesbookblog
Damn let me tell you something about these awards…they really drive traffic to your site. Or maybe it’s just that the followers who don’t normally read your... Read moreThe 04 August 2013 by Mummyflyingsolo
MOST POPULAR FROM PHOTOGRAPHY
- Lunch Time Retreat by Edithlevy
- The Magic of the Very Large Array by Flemmingbo
- After The Storm – Thurø by Ingridd
- After The Storm – The Horses by Ingridd