The Versatile Blogger AwardBy Raghavmodi
Oh boy! An award. You must excuse me while I fumble through my pockets trying to find that speech I once prepared for the time I win an Oscar. Now, come one, we all have one, if not on paper at least in our mind. So, I would like to thank my mommy and papa and of course bablu and chinku (even though I don't know anyone by those names).
Seriously though, I would like to thank Rajnish for passing on the torch of the The Versatile Blogger on to me. I've only recently started reading his blog, http://www.rajnishonline.blogspot.com, that covers a vide variety of topics and highly recommend that you do the same too.
Now, I have been told that there are certain rules that need to be followed as a "winner" of the award;
1. Create a new post2. Thank the lovely person who nominated you for the award3. Pass it on to the fellow bloggers4. State 7 random facts about you5. Claim and post the award pic
PS: Since there is no rule about the banner, I decided to make one myself.
Right then, passing on the versatile blogger award to seven of my favorite fellow bloggers (if you are already a previous winner, well then double congratulations);
1. Russell @ www.137exactly.com2. Dan @ www.top10films.co.uk3. Arun @ www.movieretrospect.blogspot.com4. Sangeeta @ www.sangrywords.blogspot.com5. Sudha @ www.thatandthisinmumbai.wordpress.com6. Patrick @ www.staticmass.net7. Remo @ www.tryst-with-the-shutter-bug.blogspot.com
And now for the 7 random facts about me;
1. I knew almost nothing about how to maintain and/or clean a DSLR before I bought my D7000. It has been quite the learning experience. 2. I am extremely moody, so much so that my middle name could very well be Moody. No wonder my last name is so similar to it (it's Modi in case you are wondering).3. My daughter is my life.4. I usually watch movies late at night after everyone is asleep, so no one disturbs me. I am one of those who like to watch films in silence without anyone else talking or even breathing for that matter. 5. I love to travel and that is why I have a travel blog as well. This is where I shamelessly plug in my travel blog www.travelingticker.blogspot.com 6. I need my spectacles for everything. First thing I put on in the morning and last thing I take off at night.7. Lastly, according to popular belief I have been married twice. First to my wife and the second time to my iPad. Although, it seems the iPad (whom I have named Paddie) gets more time and attention from me. Also as a bonus, another random fact about me is that in my head I’m the funniest guy alive ;-)
Thank you Rajnish for the opportunity and all the best to the past winners of the award and the bloggers who shall be bestowed upon with it soon enough.
These articles might interest you :
Thanks to Ms. Lizard from Nails by Ms. Lizard for passing this along to me :)The rules as follows...1.) List 7 things about yourself 2.) Pass it along to 15... Read moreThe 08 January 2012 by Makeupchicliterarygeek
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
A Happy Mum was started three months ago after discovering that firstly, I am a hopeless romantic and need a platform to release my idealistic and sometimes... Read moreThe 08 January 2012 by A Happy Mum
FAMILY, SELF EXPRESSION
Whoa! It was just yesterday that I felt empathy towards Usha Utup when she claimed that it was her first Filmfare award in 42 years. Now after 53 blogs I receiv... Read moreThe 20 February 2012 by Harithapk
BUSINESS, SELF EXPRESSION
I absolutely love receiving blog awards like this; they are really personal and can really form some good friendships between bloggers out there, as well as... Read moreThe 26 January 2012 by Inordinatelyplush
I received an email from the author Rod Tyson whom also has sent me a copy of his book that I have read and the review will be coming soon, saying he nominated... Read moreThe 16 January 2012 by Christiesbookreviews
BOOKS, SELF EXPRESSION
this is my fourth blogger award given to me by Akshay Kumar G :)let me tell you a bit about his blog first his blogs are versatile and he has the talent and... Read moreThe 08 February 2012 by Alka Narula
CREATIVITY, SELF EXPRESSION
I am incredibly excited to receive this award; this is icing on the cake for what has already been a good week =) Thanks to Cathy from Hiiyooitscat, who has a... Read moreThe 16 April 2012 by Kwilliford
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
MOST POPULAR FROM PHOTOGRAPHY
- Cessna U206 Super Skywagon by Htam
- Hyper-realistic drawings of everyday objects by Creativevisualart
- The General Store by Edithlevy
- Follow the (t)railing by Artborghi
Harry Potter Apple Michelle Rodriguez Apps Christmas The Olympics Charlie Sheen North Korea Lance Armstrong Turkey Samsung Kony Egypt Thanksgiving X-Factor True Blood Halloween European Union Rick Perry Lady Gaga Nuclear Energy Russia Economy China Father's Day Barack Obama Mali DSK Climate Change World Cup 2014
ON THE PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM
- Urban Awesome | Wedding Photography Leeds Reviewed by Lou