- 100% (11/11) of Wigan's home games have gone Under 11 Corners this season - With this record you expect that this will be the same come Saturday when Fulham travel to the DW Stadium (previously the JJB).
- 100% (7/7) of Blackpool's home games have gone Over 2.5 Goals - You can understand why this is the case with their attacking mentality. Blackpool's next Home game is against Liverpool on Wednesday night.
- 92%(11/12) Referee Mark Halsey has refereed 12 Premier League matches this season which have had Under 3.5 cards. This suggests that he is prepared to reprimand players and let them off and is the underlying reason why he has shown a lack of cards.
- 91% (10/11) of Aston Villa's home games have produced 11 corners or more this season. With the attacking width of Albrighton, Young and the full backs, Its easy to understand why Aston Villa have been involved in high scoring corner games.
- 91% (10/11) of West Ham's away games this season have resulted in West Ham picking up the first card of the game. - With the likes of Parker and defensive minded players of Spector or the moaners (e.g. Piquionne) you can understand why this is the case.
- 90% (9/10) of Newcastle's away games have produced 3.5 cards or more. Newcastle have a big local derby at the Stadium of Light on Sunday and trend should continue.
- 90% (9/10) Wolves have received the first booking in their away games. They face a difficult task when the travel to Manchester City at the weekend.
The Tipster Corner - SPECIAL EDITIONBy Bikersharks
These articles might interest you :
Back in October I posted about an event called FEAT (which stands for Fascinating Expedition Adventure Talks) that took place in Johannesburg, South Africa.... Read moreBy Kungfujedi
[reposted from ZenithPresstheBlog] Compiled from authentic documents originally issued by the British SOE and American OSS, Special Ops 1939-1945: A Manual of... Read moreBy Sfalcont
When I learned that Christina Stead's The Man Who Loved Children was being reissued next month to mark the novel's seventieth birthday in October this year I... Read moreBy Jaac
The Mountainfilm Festival is gearing up for another great year, with the 2011 edition of the event scheduled to take place May 27th-30th in Telluride, Colorado. Read moreBy Kungfujedi
ENTERTAINMENT, MOVIES, OUTDOORS
What’s shaking?That was a special message for our friends in Japan, who are very shaken today with an 8.9 quake which is, of course, devastating. Read moreBy Phil's Stock World
Presented by German actress Anita Anthonj, the weekly green news magazine is making its way around the world in fuel cell vehicles reporting on green projects... Read moreBy 2ndgreenrevolution
There are so many wedding fairs going on at this time of year that I don’t blog them as a rule. But this one’s special – it’s my favourite venue in the UK for... Read moreBy Claire
MOST POPULAR FROM SOCCER
- From our own correspondent at AFCON: out of Africa with Ndong and Khazri by Colin Randall
- Is the Chinese cash a bad thing for English football? by Stuartnoel
- Cuvelier Targets More First-Team Football by Bescotbanter
- As Sunderland face West Brom, enter Salut! Sunderland’s 10th birthday competition by Colin Randall
MOST RECOMMENDED IN SOCCER
- MATCH STATS | Walsall 4 Sheffield United 1 by Bescotbanter
- Milan Butterfield Set for International Duty by Bescotbanter
- Vassell Returns to Chester for the Remainder of the Season by Bescotbanter
- MATCH REPORT | Walsall 4 Sheffield United 1 by Bescotbanter