The Ten Day You Challenge: Ten SecretsBy Bellavitaxo
Today is ten secrets! I don't think I have that many secrets to be honest, so it's more of a things you might not know about me kind of list. So here we go..
10. I'm not very trusting of people apart from the people closest to me. I don't really think this is a bad thing and it doesn't mean I don't talk to or not nice to people, I just don't let them into my life properly until I'm sure of them.
9. On the same kind of subject, I'm very much a forgive-but-never-forget kind of person, I just don't think it's healthy to hold grudges but the walls would definitely be up from then on!
8. Despite hating the sight of blood and needles, I love medical and health type programmes. Supersize vs Superskinny, 24 Hours in A&E, Embarrassing Bodies, Embarrassing Fat Bodies and Unsafe Sex in the City (my new personal favourite), yes they're grim but for some reason I can't stop watching?
7. I've dabbled with the idea of having a tattoo in the past, but the reality is that I'll be too much of a baby and I'll probably get bored of it after a while and want something else!
6. I hardly ever drink. I never drink in the house or in restaurants, only when I'm going on a night out in town.
5. Ghosts and supernatural things really fascinate me - not that I ever want to actually have an encounter though!
4. The only things I ever drink are water, smoothies, fruit juice and tea. If I do have the odd craving for something fizzy, I always go for Fanta. I very rarely have energy drinks, they're way too sweet for my liking.
3. I don't eat meat. I don't like the taste or texture of any of them. I like certain types of fish but that's it really. Saying that, I'm fussy with food in general!
2. I've never actually gotten this checked out but I do believe I must have broken one of my toes when I used to do ballet on pointe as it looks slightly bent and not normal! I'm sure it didn't always look like that!
1. I'm not doing so good at this recently because of a sensitive stomach but normally I'm a very healthy eater. I really try to eat good as I feel so much better for it.
These articles might interest you :
Girls Aloud were a pop band that have dominated the music charts for the best part of a decade, releasing five iconic studio albums and reinvigorating the mantr... Read moreThe 11 May 2013 by Josephharrison1990
The subcontinent of India is home to some of the most bizarre, imaginative, progressive and historical architecture in the world, representing its shifts throug... Read moreThe 23 October 2013 by Livingthedreamrtw
Back in March of this year, I reviewed Depeche Mode's 13th studio album 'Delta Machine', noting that "It doesn't imitate their imitators, in fact during its... Read moreThe 12 November 2013 by Mrscottmusic
The Brooklyn-based four-piece Parquet Courts have come a long way in such a short space of time. At the beginning of the year no-one knew who they were, 10... Read moreThe 11 October 2013 by Mrscottmusic
PREVIOUS POSTS DAY ONE DAY TWO DAY THREE DAY FOUR DAY FIVE DAY SIX DAY SEVEN DAY EIGHT DAY NINE DAY TEN - 24.05.2012 Good morning friends! Sorry again friends!... Read moreThe 18 June 2012 by Velsprim8
Do you see the color on the outside walls? What would you call this new color? Did you catch the recent post about DIY and art projects speaking to you, as if t... Read moreThe 30 August 2013 by Juliejordanscott
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
If you list out things that you do every day, there are bound to be a couple things on the list: Walk into a store Watch TV Use a search engine What would you... Read moreThe 22 October 2013 by Steveliu
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Ideal Home Show at Christmas 2013 by Newwithhashtags
- I Regret Not Wearing My Baby! by Makemeupmandy
- Nivea Nourishing Body Milk Very Dry Skin Review by Jayshreebhagat
- Mineral Fusion 3-in-1 Color Stick in Terra Cotta by Beautytidbits