- Breakfasts for us are always some version of oatmeal - I just mix things up by changing toppings every so often. If you're looking for a bit more variety, try one of these recipes here.
- Lunches are usually either leftovers, or one of these easy recipes here.
- For dinner: I alternate between super fast meals that are still healthy, and meals that might take a bit more time (no more than 45 min - 1 hour to make). I like variety but it's hard to figure out variety 3 times a day every day, so I keep our breakfasts and lunches simple, and change things up each night for dinner! We also eat out once a week, and do leftovers once a week at least!
- Some Helpful Resources: Simple meal planning template, Weekly grocery list items.
These articles might interest you :
Tamar Braxton just released a new single titled “My Man”today, an homage to her mother, who divorced her father after he had an affair with another woman. Read moreThe 28 April 2017 by Firstladyb
I tried out the salt vinegar variety of McCoy's Chips a while back, and found them to be pretty lacking. I figured I'd give them another shot when I saw this... Read moreThe 28 April 2017 by Areviewaday
FOOD & DRINK
A little fashion guidance is something we could always use, and why not get it from an expert? Read moreThe 28 April 2017 by Bigcitylittleblog
LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION
Treehouse Hotel Club SPA “This is my December This is my time of the year This is my December This is all so clear” This song by Linkin Park is exactly how I... Read moreThe 28 April 2017 by Travelrasoi
Happy Valentines day! Today we thought we’d spread the love and go visit @c2cchicago again and make another donation. Cradles to Crayons provides children in... Read moreThe 28 April 2017 by Urbanmatter Chicago
When the big day approaches, many brides and grooms become so overwhelmed with planning and preparations that they lose sleep, [[ This is a content summary only... Read moreThe 28 April 2017 by Demi Mist
FASHION, HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE, WEDDING
Is there life-giving magic in fruits and vegetables? Can they transform you – body, mind and spirit? In Medical Medium Life-Changing Foods, Anthony William... Read moreThe 28 April 2017 by Beccachopra
BODY, MIND, SPIRIT, BOOKS, SPIRITUALITY
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Berlin Blog Day 1 by Emma
- Thoughts on 1st Ko Si 3rd (Third is My First) by Clarisays
- Lifestyle: Productive Procrastination by Ninegrandstudent
- Lemon Stuffed French Toast by Mariealicerayner
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Where do pilots sleep during long haul flights? by Kash Pals
- Barfly’s | AMAZING PIZZA ALERT by Slowdownandsavor
- Easy Pour-Mix-and-Cook Buttermilk Waffles (can be made with eggless too!!!) by Zoebakeforhappykids
- Mango IceCream No Churn EggFree Recipe by Prasanna Hede