- Breakfasts for us are always some version of oatmeal - I just mix things up by changing toppings every so often. If you're looking for a bit more variety, try one of these recipes here.
- Lunches are usually either leftovers, or one of these easy recipes here.
- For dinner: I alternate between super fast meals that are still healthy, and meals that might take a bit more time (no more than 45 min - 1 hour to make). I like variety but it's hard to figure out variety 3 times a day every day, so I keep our breakfasts and lunches simple, and change things up each night for dinner! We also eat out once a week, and do leftovers once a week at least!
- Some Helpful Resources: Simple meal planning template, Weekly grocery list items.
These articles might interest you :
Is high cholesterol dangerous on a low-carb diet? For some people, the "bad" LDL cholesterol goes up, while other aspects improve (like the "good" HDL... Read moreBy Dietdoctor
DIET & WEIGHT, HEALTH, HEALTHY LIVING, MEDICINE
This post is going to be quick and dirty, just like a meal at Go! Go! CURRY! in NYC. After hippoCHAN finished class, it was already pretty late and we were... Read moreBy Foodobyte
DINING OUT, FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
Choosing the right generator for the task is very important but sometimes we find it difficult to pick the right one as there are many options available. Read moreBy Kravelv
HOME, HOME IMPROVEMENT
I'm writing this post specifically in order to participate in Michelle Chapman's meme called #mygardenrightnow. If you want to know the full story behind this,... Read moreBy Mwillis
The most sociable cities of the world were revealed by booking website “Hostelworld” following a study which covered 39 cities in 28 countries. Read moreBy Poundtravel
Hey beautifuls, hope you all are doing great. Mumbai is burning, and perhaps I am seeing the hottest February since the time I have come to the city. Read moreBy Jhilmil D Saha
HAIR & BEAUTY
Richard Rhodes' history of the development of the atomic bomb, The Making of the Atomic Bomb, is now thirty years old. The book is crucial reading for anyone wh... Read moreBy Dlittle30
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Walnut and Raisin Bread (Natural Yeast) by Rumblingtummy
- Mediterranean Chickpea Salad with Radishes and Feta Cheese by Krimkus
- Tasting Notes: Càrn Mòr: Celebration Of The Cask: Speyside 1991 by Alcoholandaphorisms
- Le Leiu Chéri Cidre Fermier Brut by I Think About Beer