The latest publication to join the Hookedblog bookshelf is The Mammoth Book of Street Art! Published by Constable & Robinson and edited by graphic artistJAKE, a long time friend of ours here at Hookedblog.
The book presents a collection of photographs from JAKE's personal archives with a little help from us here at Hookedblog. Having originally had his studio on Rivington Street in London way back when, JAKE found himself right in the middle of it all back when this part of London was completely bombed with street art and graffiti. Having now moved outta the area, JAKE asked us earlier in the year to contribute some of our photos to help him fill the gaps in the book. We were more than happy to help as his selection of artists include many who's work we admire here at Hookedblog. This mammoth book is over 440 pages of full colour with 70 plus artists featured including some of the following Nuria Mora, Micrbo, Bo130, Eltono, Kid Acne, Dscreet, Ronzo, Faile, Swoon, Remi Rough, Conor Harrington, D*Face, Eine and Banksy.
To celebrate the launch of the book JAKE is having having a party at Beach London, Friday 30th November, there will be some drinks as well as some work on display from JAKe, Malarky, Kid Acne, Ronzo, Pinky, Florence Blanchard, Espo plus more. And of course you get to check out the book for yourself and bag a copy for your own bookshelf. For those of you in London we will see you there.
Beach London — 20 Cheshire Street — London — E2 6EH (Just off Brick Lane)
These articles might interest you :
Some time back Google+ introduces its social commenting system that enables bloggers to socialize their blog's comment section. Well, many bloggers tried the... Read moreThe 26 May 2015 by Babanature
This piece (written by me at the invitation of the newspaper) was first published as a centre spread feature in the print edition of the Cambridge News on Monda... Read moreThe 26 May 2015 by Mushbrainedramblings
It might be their curly tail or short, wrinkly, little faces. Or maybe it is their real nature and boundless energy, whatever the reason people love pugs. So... Read moreThe 25 May 2015 by Russell Deasley
Every day, the men and women of the military make significant sacrifices to protect our freedom. While we cannot thank them enough for their service, assisting... Read moreThe 25 May 2015 by Ryderexchange
Bespoke recommendations, access to private wineries, heritage hotels, local family dinners, lunches in the middle of the vineyards, your very own personal... Read moreThe 26 May 2015 by Nelsoncarvalheiro
FOOD & DRINK, TRAVEL
May Degustabox arrived early and in time for the bank holiday weekend. It comes with a mixed theme combining the May bank holiday and the start of Summer... Read moreThe 25 May 2015 by Evette Garside
Hi Techandlers,Here are so many different version of non-produced figures from He-Man & The Masters of the Universe.Unknown to many, here are Fearless Photog,... Read moreThe 25 May 2015 by Ningauble
MOST POPULAR FROM ART & DESIGN
- michael kors factory outlet-Buy you normally think the highest price offer is the best 8w by Mushir
- Ping Hybride G30-Cheap do a regional or advanced search using the asta homepage 8x by Mushir
- Ralph Lauren Femme Polo Drapeau Find an agent who operates over the internet as this will make the process easier for both of you Look for discounts and information on their parent websites Take advantage of the benefits and discounts which you can fin... by Mushir
- Ralph Lauren Femme Bikini Don’t let your clubs get dusty and forget about your game. Prepare your body in anticipation of next spring. It’s no fun to come off the course feeling spent by Mushir
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ART & DESIGN
- The final Transportation Design Presentation: some tips. by Luciano
- Shepard Fairey new mural in Málaga, Spain by Hookedblog
- Towy---A New Speacialist Strip by Karl
- Ralph Lauren Femme Polo Big Pony cheap picture quality on the other hand is fair by Mushir