The Copper Age - Magnetic Revelations - NeodyniumPosted on the 17 November 2012 by Freeplanet @CUST0D1AN
Copper was first utilised in its raw form about 8,000 years before Bronze or Iron, and what's so special about Copper? Well, its magnetic/electrical properties. Hell, most of our electrical conductor technology is based around copper wiring. In fact, there's evidence of copper-vinegar lamps being used in ancient civilisations.
Now, you can magnetise a lump of iron by heating it or you can find it already magnetised in the form of magnetite aka the 'lodestone' of ancient mariner.
Watching this neodynium magnet falling slowly and smoothly through a copper pipe have led several researchers to suggest that 'somehow' this mechanism was used to grab and place the massive stone steps of the ancient Aztec and Egyptian pyramids and their enormous single block obelisks, a sort of anti-gravity Pyramid-building tool. If so, that's a proper lost (or suppressed) art right there.
Copper, magic stuff. But maybe it's the NEODYMIUM that's the real magic - who knows?
These articles might interest you :
A woman’s hair looks its best when she reaches the age of 29, it has been revealed – researchers polled 2,000 women in a detailed study of hair habits and... Read moreThe 10 May 2013 by 72point
Women only start to appreciate their mums at the age of 23, it has been revealed. It isn’t until after a few tempestuous years of teenage angst, door slams and... Read moreThe 14 May 2013 by 72point
Although I've already written at length about the Rijksmuseum in anticipation of the re-opening, now that I’ve actually personally been there, I realize that yo... Read moreThe 03 May 2013 by Amsterdam City Tours
ART & DESIGN, CULTURE, DESTINATIONS, TRAVEL, VACATION
Magic Tree House Adventures in my library with my toddler. I can’t wait to take her to the Natural Science and History museum! I think it’s about time for... Read moreThe 06 April 2013 by Akklemm
Baby Arthur is 7 weeks old this Thursday and the time has flown, before his birth I was extremely worried about how he would fit into our lives and... Read moreThe 24 April 2013 by Madamegourmand
By DAVE KEHR First Published: January 20, 2002, by The New York TimesPerfect Blue (reviews.minitokyo.net)(Editor’s Note: This is a reprint of an article that... Read moreThe 05 May 2013 by Josmar16
Re-Everything Cream: Anti-Age Primary Treatment PRICE: USD 45 What it claims: Clinically-proven cellular renewal + regeneration, microdermabrasion, antioxidant ... Read moreThe 22 April 2013 by Allaboutjyl
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- ‘Staggering’ overtime pay found in L.A. Department of Transportation unit by Eowyn
- Much bias in this headline? Bill Clinton company shows “complexity” of family finances by Eowyn
- NRA Debuts 2016 Conspiracy: Hillary Clinton Is Coming For Your Guns by Mikeb302000
- Rumor: U.S. Army colonel on Obama’s martial law plan by Eowyn
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DEBATE
- Demonic “Charlie Charlie Challenge” game spreads on social media by Eowyn
- Majority of Americans, esp. Democrats, want to make “hate speech” a criminal act by Eowyn
- Former intelligence officer Robert Steele: Every single terrorist incident in U.S. was a false flag by Eowyn
- Pentecost Sunday: How to listen to the Holy Spirit by Eowyn