How this will change over the next two months is the question.
The state by state probabilities as of today are certainly in Obama‘s favor:
Needless to say, the heavy vote states are right there in Obama’s pocket. Let’s see it it lasts.
- Nate Silver: Obama’s chances for re-election now 80 percent (americablog.com)
- Nate Silver On The DNC Bounce (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- Obama Pulls Ahead (newser.com)
- Nate Silver makes case that Romney may have already reached his peak (dailykos.com)
- Obama Expands Lead in Three Tracking Polls (politicalwire.com)