The Clever Pup's Guide to Making Christmas Work - Be JollyBy Thecleverpup
The Bloor Annex BIA proudly presents:
ANNEX MISTLETOE KISSING STATIONS
November 24, 2012 – January 3, 2013
21 “Kissing Stations” will be installed along Bloor Street West between Spadina Avenue and Bathurst Street.
Bring your new or old flame, your significant other or a special someone to the Annex for a latté, dinner, shopping and a holiday kiss under our Mistletoe Kissing Stations.
Just look for a sign on the sidewalks on Bloor Street.
Stand on the sign together. Look up and kiss under the Mistletoe!
More info: Wade MacCallum (Chair, Bloor Annex BIA)
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
Good King Wenceslas Good King Wenceslas looked out on the Feast of Stephen,When the snow lay round about, deep and crisp and even. Read moreThe 22 December 2012 by Thecleverpup
No, this isn't Helen Mirren in a red wig. It's the fabulous Canadian singer and harpist, Loreena McKennitt. We have a long tradition of listening to her in our... Read moreThe 01 December 2012 by Thecleverpup
photo by Myfanwe: virtualtourist.com I'm repeating myself yet again, but it's worth it. Here's Dylan Thomas', A Child's Christmas in Wales. It makes me nostalgi... Read moreThe 15 December 2012 by Thecleverpup
BOOKS, CULTURE, HISTORY
To find meaningful gifts for men that don't involve beer, hockey or golf, some thought is involved. Find a happy synthesis combining their interests. Buy a DVD... Read moreThe 06 December 2012 by Thecleverpup
Dream, and dream big. The Christmas tree (sapin de Noël) at Galeries Lafayette is 21 metres high, adorned with 600,000 lights and 5,000 Swarovski stars. I'm... Read moreThe 02 December 2012 by Thecleverpup
What do six rapidly reproducing rabbits, three hens, a rooster and two pigs have in common? They're part of an ethical gift-giving plan that can provide a... Read moreThe 27 November 2012 by Thecleverpup
CHARITY, SOCIETY, TRAVEL
Toasting is a ritual respected around the world. Harking back to days of old it is how we celebrate new friends and old friends, guests of honour, the bride... Read moreThe 12 July 2012 by Theneonhub
MOST POPULAR FROM CULTURE
- Saturday Cocktail Hour: The original Bloody Mary recipe by Fashion Addicted Foodies
- Again: “Confess your crimes against the people of North Korea or you will not be allowed to leave the country tomorrow” by Thejohnfleming
- Movie Review – Miracle on 34th Street (1947) by Manofyesterday
- An Extra Special 'Meet' Series by Bookshy
Rupert Murdoch True Blood Economy North Korea John Galliano Rick Perry Michelle Rodriguez Halloween World Cup 2014 Russia Climate Change Lady Gaga Academy Awards Barack Obama Harry Potter European Union News Corp Thanksgiving Hurricane Sandy Apps Lance Armstrong The Box Office Valentine's Day Apple Egypt Nuclear Energy Samsung China Christmas Turkey
MOST RECOMMENDED IN CULTURE
- Review: A Klingon Christmas Carol (Commedia Beauregard, 2014) by Chicagotheaterbeat
- Author Interview: Vani: The Recession Groom: A Contemporary Story Of An IT Professional During Global Credit Crisis by Pebbleinthestillwaters
- Tuesday 16th December - Winter by Kirsty Stonell Walker
- Award-winning comedy performer John Robertson: Blood and Charm and S&M by Thejohnfleming