The Clever Pup's Guide to Making Christmas Work - Be JollyBy Thecleverpup
The Bloor Annex BIA proudly presents:
ANNEX MISTLETOE KISSING STATIONS
November 24, 2012 – January 3, 2013
21 “Kissing Stations” will be installed along Bloor Street West between Spadina Avenue and Bathurst Street.
Bring your new or old flame, your significant other or a special someone to the Annex for a latté, dinner, shopping and a holiday kiss under our Mistletoe Kissing Stations.
Just look for a sign on the sidewalks on Bloor Street.
Stand on the sign together. Look up and kiss under the Mistletoe!
More info: Wade MacCallum (Chair, Bloor Annex BIA)
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
You've really got to plan. In this day and age where you can find something as esoteric as pool cue chalk by clicking on Google Maps, there's little excuse for... Read moreThe 16 December 2011 by Thecleverpup
As I said earlier, my mellow fellows are more into Don Giovanni and Don McClean than Don Cherry or Don King. If your gentlemen are musically inclined or just... Read moreThe 07 December 2012 by Thecleverpup
copyright Hazel Smith Ten days to go and if you haven't already bought your tree, make sure to get a real one. I always enjoy a real tree. Read moreThe 14 December 2012 by Thecleverpup
I bought a varnished hand like the one above, when I was in Paris. It's never used for it's intended purpose as a sketching aid, but we have lots of fun with it... Read moreThe 17 December 2011 by Thecleverpup
Good King Wenceslas Good King Wenceslas looked out on the Feast of Stephen,When the snow lay round about, deep and crisp and even. Read moreThe 22 December 2012 by Thecleverpup
Katie Melua steps back into the spotlight in September with the release of her sixth studio album, Ketevan. Speaking exclusively to Clever Little Buttons, the... Read moreThe 31 August 2013 by Cleverbuttons
I really wanted to give you all a post on getting happy with your hip flexors this week, but I recently reawakened an old Zumba injury (yes, really. Who in the... Read moreThe 17 April 2013 by Linsibrownson
MOST POPULAR FROM CULTURE
- Jana&JS - Orticanoodles Print Releases by Invisiblemadevisible
- “What…? Wednesday” What Author Do You Read No Matter What? by Appraisingpages
- Qbic Hotel London City by Mariola Montosa by Thelayer
- Gay Margaret Thatcher, Queen of Soho, Now Linked To Sight Gags for Perverts by Thejohnfleming
ON THE CULTURE FORUM
- Country Rust - Old Rusty Barn ... Reviewed by Dresses In The 1950s
- Skymusic Soars & Carman Moore is ... Reviewed by Wedding Dresses Nashville Tn
- Concert Review: The Composer on the ... Reviewed by Alita Graham Exclusively For Kleinfeld Wedding Dresses
- 154. US director Bob Rafelson’s “Five ... Reviewed by Modest Lace Dresses