You may remember this time last week I explained I had THREE Christmas parties this year.
This is one of my more sophisticated options- I actually wore this out last night too.
In all honestly I love how plain and simple this dress, Granted it is not terribly forgiving but makes me feel very womanly. Its bodycon fit clings to all my curvy bits. I bought this from BooHoo and paid a very reasonable price for it, again I am loving the long sleeves and the above the knee cut. Overall I am thoroughly enjoying the midi dress and already eyeing up some Topshop midis for work....
For my Christmas party I anticipate I will wear this dress with some huge statement earrings, sparkly wedges and a blazer.
Its only today Ive started my Christmas shopping/browsing and getting it all sorted is scaring me!
What will you be wearing over the party season?
These articles might interest you :
Hello All!I'm sure most of you are resigned to the fact from here on in Christmas is going to be the resounding theme throughout the bloggersphere for the next... Read moreThe 18 November 2012 by Aspirationsofglam
Christmas themed wedding are one among the best themed ideas for wedding. They not only provides auspicious wedding, but also provides that festive feel to the... Read moreThe 02 December 2011 by Artsyweddingblog
What I wearHEY THERE !! Hope all of you had a nice eve yesterday! Personally I couldnt have asked for a nicer evening. And gosh, so much food(!).. Read moreThe 25 December 2012 by Tinaaleksandria
I saw these on Facebook and got all excited as they look fabulous, only to find that the only place I could find them to buy online was Urban Outfitters ($15... Read moreThe 03 December 2012 by Thebeautyscoop
HAIR & BEAUTY
Hi there! My name is Amy Marie and I blog for the online boutique, Scarlett Fashion. We also run a brand blog which you can have a nosy at here. Read moreThe 04 December 2013 by Hellofreckles
An ornate take on baroque is the best way to party through this festive season and these lace dresses are a treat. Different in price but similar in style, the... Read moreThe 10 December 2013 by Twynkleloves
Dina Bar-El Louise Gown (here)If you'll be too tied up spending money on others this Christmas that you wont have enough to spend on yourself, don't scrimp on... Read moreThe 14 December 2013 by Twynkleloves
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- VOGUE Beauty Award 2015 - Check Out What Celebs Wore and Stole Hearts by Shoppingaholic
- Coconut Milk for Hair Growth – How to Extract, Apply & Use by Stylishwalks
- Are you cooling it down? by Livedwithlove
- Beautiful.me: Asia's Premier eShopping Club for ladies by Yongwei318
Thanksgiving Egypt Lady Gaga True Blood Michelle Rodriguez Father's Day Turkey Russia Climate Change Christmas European Union China Justin Bieber Kony Mardi Gras Mitt Romney Wikileaks Apple Harry Potter Kathy Long Rick Perry Lance Armstrong Nuclear Energy Samsung Apps Economy North Korea The Box Office Halloween Academy Awards
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Trendy Dark Nail Polish: ft.Oriflame by Jayshreebhagat
- Fashion Restyle – Make Sandals from drab to FAB by Lipglossaffairs
- SoulTree Ayurvedic Kajal in Fern Green Review & Indian Government's Notice on Toxin in Beauty Products by Jhilmil D Saha
- My Experience with Aplava.com and a Mini Haul by Sayantini Bhattacharya
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Guest Post: Fiona's Mac Look. Reviewed by 室内用折式エバーマット
- Elovera IMF Intense Moisturizing Formula Cream ... Reviewed by Nigar Tonny
- emerginC scientific organics ‘at home facial ... Reviewed by Fitflop塑身鞋
- SNP Animal Sheet Mask Review Reviewed by Jason