You may remember this time last week I explained I had THREE Christmas parties this year.
This is one of my more sophisticated options- I actually wore this out last night too.
In all honestly I love how plain and simple this dress, Granted it is not terribly forgiving but makes me feel very womanly. Its bodycon fit clings to all my curvy bits. I bought this from BooHoo and paid a very reasonable price for it, again I am loving the long sleeves and the above the knee cut. Overall I am thoroughly enjoying the midi dress and already eyeing up some Topshop midis for work....
For my Christmas party I anticipate I will wear this dress with some huge statement earrings, sparkly wedges and a blazer.
Its only today Ive started my Christmas shopping/browsing and getting it all sorted is scaring me!
What will you be wearing over the party season?
These articles might interest you :
Posted on the Ultralist:Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 17:23:46 +0000 From: lazarus <drystoneman@HOTMAIL.COM> Subject: thinking of an alaska vacation? greeting... Read moreBy Abichal
OTHER SPORTS, OUTDOORS
As I did last year and the year before, here’s another arbitrary, retrospective list of the top 20 influential conservation papers of 2015 as assessed via... Read moreBy Bradshaw
There's only one place I recommend to travelers looking for the absolute ultimate in luxury during their stay on Roatan, and that's Barefoot Cay Resort. A... Read moreBy Cubiclethrowdown
Contrary to popular current sentiment, from those who condescend about "religion" and "the church" and its "hypocrites," and claim to be able to "do God" on... Read moreBy Elizabethprata
Just when you thought that warm fuzzy feeling is from the holidays, think again… lostnchina Most Benevolent LReader: I’ve been negligent in blogging this year,... Read moreBy Lostnchina
HUMOR, LOVE & SEX
Have no fear, because in between seeing Star Wars and setting up Grinch traps, our staff this holiday week has not forsaken the vast frozen tundra of the world... Read moreBy Christopher De Voss
Cynthia Smoot with Dr. Cheryl Jackson Dr. Cheryl "Action" Jackson is not just a woman. She is an author, philanthropist, TV host, emcee, ambassador for Oprah's... Read moreThe 05 February 2016 by Ohsocynthia
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Review / Swatches: Etude House Berry Delicious Cream Blushers – all 3 shades by Beautifulbuns
- #loveisAtoZ by Livedwithlove
- Smooth and sweet for Valentine’s Day: PurErb Hand Treatment and Farmhouse Fresh Plum Chiffon Shea Butter Balm by Beautyinfozone
- Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo Review by Beauty4free2u
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- THE POWER OF POWDER REVIEW & VIDEO DEMO by Blessmybag
- Aakaara Salon | For hairdressing in its true sense by Hlthbeauty
- Valentine Day "I Love.." Contest by Jhilmil D Saha
- Pregnancy | What's in baby's hospital bag?! by Livedwithlove
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Post-Pregnancy Skin Care: How to get ... Reviewed by Cortney Lithgow
- Upcoming Collections:Makeup Collections: MAC COSMETICS: MAC ... Reviewed by Stephen Tarenorerer
- 10 Best Makeup Products 2015 Reviewed by Adele Mcsharry
- Boroplus Advanced Moisturising Lotion With Badam ... Reviewed by Ernestine Lowman