You may remember this time last week I explained I had THREE Christmas parties this year.
This is one of my more sophisticated options- I actually wore this out last night too.
In all honestly I love how plain and simple this dress, Granted it is not terribly forgiving but makes me feel very womanly. Its bodycon fit clings to all my curvy bits. I bought this from BooHoo and paid a very reasonable price for it, again I am loving the long sleeves and the above the knee cut. Overall I am thoroughly enjoying the midi dress and already eyeing up some Topshop midis for work....
For my Christmas party I anticipate I will wear this dress with some huge statement earrings, sparkly wedges and a blazer.
Its only today Ive started my Christmas shopping/browsing and getting it all sorted is scaring me!
What will you be wearing over the party season?
The Christmas Dress Situation: The MidiBy Aspirationsofglam
These articles might interest you :
We are a few weeks before 2013 ends. Have you made plans on how you are going to say 'hello' to the new year? Are you going to celebrate the arrival of the new... Read moreThe 12 December 2013 by Demi
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
Hello All!I'm sure most of you are resigned to the fact from here on in Christmas is going to be the resounding theme throughout the bloggersphere for the next... Read moreThe 18 November 2012 by Aspirationsofglam
Christmas themed wedding are one among the best themed ideas for wedding. They not only provides auspicious wedding, but also provides that festive feel to the... Read moreThe 02 December 2011 by Artsyweddingblog
What I wearHEY THERE !! Hope all of you had a nice eve yesterday! Personally I couldnt have asked for a nicer evening. And gosh, so much food(!).. Read moreThe 25 December 2012 by Tinaaleksandria
I saw these on Facebook and got all excited as they look fabulous, only to find that the only place I could find them to buy online was Urban Outfitters ($15... Read moreThe 03 December 2012 by Thebeautyscoop
HAIR & BEAUTY
Hi there! My name is Amy Marie and I blog for the online boutique, Scarlett Fashion. We also run a brand blog which you can have a nosy at here. Read moreThe 04 December 2013 by Hellofreckles
During the festive season I get invited to lots of parties and they always seem to be the same theme where we are asked to dress up in cocktail dresses and drin... Read moreThe 09 December 2013 by Madamegourmand
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- 10 Most Attractive Medium Hairstyles for 2015 by Rishiraj
- Best Concealer for Dark Circles That You Can Bank On by Rishiraj
- The Review: Maxfactor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadows by Hollysbeautybox
- Adv: 10 things I want for my birthday by Beautifulbuns
Halloween Thanksgiving Turkey Academy Awards Hurricane Sandy Lady Gaga The Box Office News Corp Economy Russia Barack Obama X-Factor European Union Egypt Mali Valentine's Day Father's Day Harry Potter Climate Change John Galliano Michelle Rodriguez True Blood Lance Armstrong Mardi Gras China Christmas Apps Rick Perry Apple Samsung
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- 5 Homemade Car Air Fresheners by Kelly
- How to Style-Ways to Wear Statement Necklace by Get Set Blush
- collegedunia.com - Website Review by Get Set Blush
- L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush in Blushing Kiss Review by Jhilmil D Saha
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- One-stop Destination for Best Coupons & ... Reviewed by Hl
- Dior 141 Rosee Diorshow Fusion Mono ... Reviewed by Corsaut
- Juice Beauty vs. Michael Todd True ... Reviewed by Deja_williams
- B.Kamins moisturizes and protects: Matte Moisturizer ... Reviewed by Dwayne