The Beach at EssouiraBy Elizabethwix
Late afternoon light.
Looking back towards town
The remains of a strange fish.
On the sands
The water was surprisingly warm.....
These articles might interest you :
If you picked up The Independent last weekend (or saw my tweets), you may have noticed a feature in their Information magazine on The 50 best European beach... Read moreBy Thehoneymoonproject
If you have time to go to only one island in the Philippines, I would definitely recommend Bohol. I love Bohol. I think it has the best of what the Philippines... Read moreBy Catswalks
I very rarely read anything at the beachI spend most of the time looking at the water. Here a lifeguard paddles his canoe. But here are some book suggestions:... Read moreBy Elizabethwix
image credit Glass Beach is a beach in MacKerricher State Park near Fort Bragg, California, USA, that is abundant in sea glass created from years of dumping... Read moreBy Gerard
Gorgeous. Every now and then, something wonderful results from something ignorant, careless, and terrible. It's so exceedingly rare, though, that as a species w... Read moreBy Srinul
LIFESTYLE, TRAVEL, VACATION, WEDDING
I love the beach... There I said it. It is quite simple you see. It's just an amazing place to be. The water, the sand, the waves, the people, the heat... Oh!... Read moreBy Raghavmodi
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- Mitton Hall Lancashire Taster Menu by Lancashirefood
- 4 Adventures for Thrill-Seekers in the Dominican Republic by Davedtc
- Teaching English: Semester One, Second Year! by Josephharrison1990
- Tokyo - Mega City, Mega Holiday by Alternativeeden
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- This weekend: 20th, 21st & 22nd January by Nessascityblog
- Snowed in Sardinia by Jenniferavventura
- What Kyrgyzstan is Really Like: A 10-Year Old Tells All by Expatgermany
- Bohemian Switzerland: Hiking to Pravcicka Brana by Aswesawit