Hello hello! Hope you’re having a good weekend! Yesterday we had a busy day of allotmenting, rugby, squeezing in a bit of work, and attending a kids party. Today we have friends and their kids coming round for lunch today. My partner has perfected the art of homemade pizza so guess what we’re serving?!
Just for fun I thought I’d drop in today with some interesting articles I’ve read lately:
3. I loved this post on how to declutter your life (assuming you can afford to buy new possessions at any time). It makes for such light relief – I don’t know about you but I am over the whole minimalism thing. Just how many words can be written on throwing things away?
4. I accidentally bought a giant pig – “she felt like a great addition to the house. We trained her like a puppy and took her to the vet after about a month. He took one look at her cropped tail and said, “I think you have a problem on your hands“”.
5. This stuffed spaghetti squash is just what I’m hankering after right now.
6. One company doing it right.
7. When someone tells you “the climate is always changing”, show them this
8. A media guide to undermining the NHS.
9. If animals made albums – #13 and #15
10. Finally, pictured in the top photo, almond milk french toast from Anna Jones – yes please!
And to close, 3 things from the Moral Fibres archives that you might have forgotten about:
2. My top suggestions for eco friendly cleaning supplies
3. Best fluoride free toothpastes
Enjoy your Sunday!