Susan Lindauer - Ten Years After 9/11 - the Libyan Videos?Posted on the 03 March 2012 by Freeplanet
The Q&A; aspect of this presentation is the most interesting aspect.
2) This RT interview from 2011 is also interesting in that I don't remember Susan Lindauer actually releasing this spirited-out-of-Libya footage of pro-Gaddafi supporters being tortured and maimed and murdered by the rebel forces. She claimed 'the rebels' were 'the same Al Qaeda fighters' out of Afghanistan and Iraq back then.
Funny that she's unaware of the 'alleged' SYRIA insurgence-funding at this point, though this is not so amazing in that she's 'totally out of the intelligence loop' now. Maybe she always was. Assets are for burning - everybody knows this in the corporate WAR world.
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
Cindy Sheehan has invited ex-CIA asset Susan Lindauer, who used to work at the United Nations covering the Libyan and Iraqi Embassies and is the author of Exrem... Read moreThe 31 May 2011 by Freeplanet
here's the latest audio interview of ex-CIA asset Susan Lindauer on The Patriot Dames Radio Show subject THE PATRIOT ACT, which is your slave tag and YOU ARE TH... Read moreThe 31 May 2011 by Freeplanet
Free Syrian Fighters drink tea as they rest in Aleppo’s district of Salaheddine (Muzaffar Salman/Reuters) NOVI PAZAR, Serbia — Eldar Kundakovic was fighting to... Read moreThe 17 June 2013 by Brancil0
In our opinion it is about time the US government got a bloody nose on the world stage. The G8 Summit begins today (Monday) in Northern Ireland and at this... Read moreThe 17 June 2013 by Mendeleyeev
(The photograph above of Syrian rebel fighters in from June 13th edition of New York Times.) The United States government is abandoning their position of... Read moreThe 16 June 2013 by Jobsanger
Today’s NYT contains an editorial by it’s op-ed board that warns against any escalated U.S. involvement in the Syrian civil war. Read moreThe 15 June 2013 by Paul Phillips
CURRENT, POLITICS, SOCIETY
Video here.Fascinating video shows Hezbollah fighting in Homs. At first I thought it was Al Qusayr, but I think it is Homs instead. The video was all in... Read moreThe 15 June 2013 by Calvinthedog
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- Pakistan Women Cricket Sex Scandals – Girls Sexually Harassed – ویمن کرکٹ میں عورتوں کی عزت نیلام by Itzmealie
- Kentucky Police Department Receives Threat of More Police Ambushes to Come by Mikeb302000
- Anthropologizing the Bible by Cris
- Happy Father’s Day! by Eowyn
Turkey Russia Julian Assange Apps Harry Potter European Union Nuclear Energy Thanksgiving North Korea True Blood Norway Terror Attacks News Corp Michelle Rodriguez China Amanda Knox Apple Lance Armstrong Christmas Mali Lady Gaga Egypt Barack Obama Economy John Galliano Climate Change Hurricane Sandy X-Factor Rick Perry Occupy Wall Street Samsung