Susan Lindauer - Ten Years After 9/11 - the Libyan Videos?Posted on the 03 March 2012 by Freeplanet @CUST0D1AN
The Q&A; aspect of this presentation is the most interesting aspect.
2) This RT interview from 2011 is also interesting in that I don't remember Susan Lindauer actually releasing this spirited-out-of-Libya footage of pro-Gaddafi supporters being tortured and maimed and murdered by the rebel forces. She claimed 'the rebels' were 'the same Al Qaeda fighters' out of Afghanistan and Iraq back then.
Funny that she's unaware of the 'alleged' SYRIA insurgence-funding at this point, though this is not so amazing in that she's 'totally out of the intelligence loop' now. Maybe she always was. Assets are for burning - everybody knows this in the corporate WAR world.
These articles might interest you :
Crime Fiction5*s The genealogical expert Jefferson Tayte is back! I love this series which has taken me back to historical eras I know little about while tellin... Read moreThe 29 April 2017 by Cleopatralovesbooks
(Photograph by Abhay Tiwari) Please, talk to me about who you were before the walls were painted blue; Tell me the bruises, the aches, and time just added... Read moreThe 29 April 2017 by Shantam Sahai
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
The 29 April 2017 by Vickilane
I’ve moaned about it enough, so you’ll all know by know that despite having graduated last summer I’m still studying. I’ve chosen a career path which pretty muc... Read moreThe 29 April 2017 by Ninegrandstudent
FASHION, FOOD & DRINK, LIFESTYLE
I love Chicago. I have family there that I'm normally always looking for a way to be with. And I have friends that I don't see nearly enough. So when I first... Read moreThe 29 April 2017 by Eastofmidnight
Whenever I have stale bread I want to make one of two things . . . either I want to make a bread pudding, or I want to make French Toast. Today the French... Read moreThe 29 April 2017 by Mariealicerayner
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
(Image Credit) Like most things in life, exercise can be a dangerous game. It’s very easy to injure yourself while you’re exercising; if you fail to take the... Read moreThe 29 April 2017 by Peppertan
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- Friday fun day: again, let us point and laugh at their president by Doggone
- Daily Mail on top form by Markwadsworth
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DEBATE
- Thursday Schadenfreude: Bill, Sean, and soon Rush go bye bye by Doggone
- “Why are people encouraging me to borrow thousands of dollars to attend an institution in which people like me have a 1-out-of-5 chance of graduating”? by Stevemiranda
- Free Planet - Diversity locations - Diversity languages by Freeplanet
- Another Russian-rigged election, another Kremlin puppet fascist by Doggone