Hi everyone! Hope your doing well. Even though i love summer, it is officially over and so is the heat and sweat! I am enjoying the pleasant climate here in Chennai. But nevertheless, i really enjoyed a tan free summer this year, thanks to Suncote gel SPF 30 by Curatio pharma. I actually read about this sunscreen on Sukanya's blog . Since her skin is very similar to mine, i got this one. Read on to find out more about this product! By the way, this review is for you Kimi :)
What suncote claims? Well there are no claims! I think that is because it is not a beauty product, but a pharmaceutical one with chemicals.
Directions to use:
My experience with it: Firstly i love the cute and simple pink tube. It is so girly! It has a flip open type cap and it shuts tight. Very convenient to toss it into my handbag.
The gel is a light pink colored one and is a little on the thicker side. It gives a cooling sensation on application and i love this product for that! It spreads quite easily on my skin. On massaging this gel into skin, the pink color gel turns into a milky white lotion like consistency and then it gets absorbed into the skin.
It gives a dewy finish, which i consider as a slight con for my oily combination skin (which turns oily by itself after a while no matter what cream or gel i apply). But since i love this gel so much, i dust some Kryolan loose powder and i love the finish even more. My skin kinda glows. When it comes to the degree of protection that this gel offers, i would rate it 5/5. I started taking care of my skin this summer and tried reducing the tan on my face (with great success of course!) and this gel has helped in maintaining my skin tan free. Another thing that i love about this is the smell. It is a very mild and pleasant smell, that even the most sensitive nose will love! It also doesn't make me sweat unlike most sunscreens and moisturizers, which makes my T-zone sweat after application. So overall i love this sunscreen gel!
Price : Rs.249 for 100 ml ( I ve been using it for about 3 months and i still have more than half of the tube )
Now the plus and minus.
1. Gives a cooling sensation on application.
2. Spreads easily, despite the gel consistency.
3. Gives a dewy finish and a glow (especially for the dry skinned beauties).
4. Gives a good protection to the skin.
5. Prevents sun tan.
6. Good smell.
7. Doesnt make my face sweat on application.
8. Quite a reasonable price.
The not so good:
Final word: I rate this gel 5/5 and i love it so much that it is going to become a staple product in my skin care regime.
These articles might interest you :
Will Franken (right) pays back Lewis Schaffer 60p in LondonIt is Christmas Day.Bah! Humbug!So here are British-based American comics Will Franken and Lewis... Read moreBy Thejohnfleming
There's only one place I recommend to travelers looking for the absolute ultimate in luxury during their stay on Roatan, and that's Barefoot Cay Resort. A... Read moreBy Cubiclethrowdown
Android 6.0 Marshmallow is already running on most of Google’s Nexus devices along with other mobile devices that have been manufactured by other companies. It... Read moreBy Dailyfusion
CURRENT, ENVIRONMENT, SOCIETY
Contrary to popular current sentiment, from those who condescend about "religion" and "the church" and its "hypocrites," and claim to be able to "do God" on... Read moreBy Elizabethprata
Have you ever observed something in progress? While evidence of man-made progress is generally observable, Mother Nature takes a rather slow, gradual, and... Read moreBy Adrenaline Romance
Have no fear, because in between seeing Star Wars and setting up Grinch traps, our staff this holiday week has not forsaken the vast frozen tundra of the world... Read moreBy Christopher De Voss
US Navy/JWTC satellite image of TD09F, taken todayVanuatu’s own meteorological service is still low-key about the two potential cyclones near Vanuatu, and is no... Read more12 hours, 15 minutes ago by Dailydigester
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Entice - Hema S Kothari Launches Valentine Collection by Shoppingaholic
- A Rediscovered Love Of White Nails by Hollysbeautybox
- Oriflame The One 5 in 1 Colour Stylist Lipstick in Uptown Rose Review & Swatches by Natasha Bhatt
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser review | How to reduce the appearance of pores by Sugandha Choudhary
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- What you want for Valentine’s Day: Mix*o*logie Blendable Perfume Collection by Beautyinfozone
- Je'Taun M. Taylor Maybellne's first African American Face. Celebrating Black History Month, a tribute to a beautiful Lady, who should never be forgotten by Sharriewilliams
- Laneige Water Bank Essence Skincare Range Review |Korean skincare by Sugandha Choudhary
- Pregnancy | Preparing for labour, third time round by Livedwithlove
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Post-Pregnancy Skin Care: How to get ... Reviewed by Cortney Lithgow
- Upcoming Collections:Makeup Collections: MAC COSMETICS: MAC ... Reviewed by Stephen Tarenorerer
- 10 Best Makeup Products 2015 Reviewed by Adele Mcsharry
- Boroplus Advanced Moisturising Lotion With Badam ... Reviewed by Ernestine Lowman