Suncote Gel SPF 30 by Curatio PharmaBy Makeuppedia
Hi everyone! Hope your doing well. Even though i love summer, it is officially over and so is the heat and sweat! I am enjoying the pleasant climate here in Chennai. But nevertheless, i really enjoyed a tan free summer this year, thanks to Suncote gel SPF 30 by Curatio pharma. I actually read about this sunscreen on Sukanya's blog . Since her skin is very similar to mine, i got this one. Read on to find out more about this product! By the way, this review is for you Kimi :)
What suncote claims? Well there are no claims! I think that is because it is not a beauty product, but a pharmaceutical one with chemicals.
Directions to use:
My experience with it: Firstly i love the cute and simple pink tube. It is so girly! It has a flip open type cap and it shuts tight. Very convenient to toss it into my handbag.
The gel is a light pink colored one and is a little on the thicker side. It gives a cooling sensation on application and i love this product for that! It spreads quite easily on my skin. On massaging this gel into skin, the pink color gel turns into a milky white lotion like consistency and then it gets absorbed into the skin.
It gives a dewy finish, which i consider as a slight con for my oily combination skin (which turns oily by itself after a while no matter what cream or gel i apply). But since i love this gel so much, i dust some Kryolan loose powder and i love the finish even more. My skin kinda glows. When it comes to the degree of protection that this gel offers, i would rate it 5/5. I started taking care of my skin this summer and tried reducing the tan on my face (with great success of course!) and this gel has helped in maintaining my skin tan free. Another thing that i love about this is the smell. It is a very mild and pleasant smell, that even the most sensitive nose will love! It also doesn't make me sweat unlike most sunscreens and moisturizers, which makes my T-zone sweat after application. So overall i love this sunscreen gel!
Price : Rs.249 for 100 ml ( I ve been using it for about 3 months and i still have more than half of the tube )
Now the plus and minus.
1. Gives a cooling sensation on application.
2. Spreads easily, despite the gel consistency.
3. Gives a dewy finish and a glow (especially for the dry skinned beauties).
4. Gives a good protection to the skin.
5. Prevents sun tan.
6. Good smell.
7. Doesnt make my face sweat on application.
8. Quite a reasonable price.
The not so good:
Final word: I rate this gel 5/5 and i love it so much that it is going to become a staple product in my skin care regime.
These articles might interest you :
That means I didn’t, relax Dad.Valentine’s Day, the one day of the year that commemorates the commercialization of love. That’s so cute. Read moreThe 15 February 2015 by Brendan Dabhi
William Laurance, a distinguished research professor at James Cook University in Cairns, has received the most esteemed prize awarded by the renowned... Read moreThe 15 February 2015 by Bradshaw
I am not a “fancy” person. While I like dressing up and attending formal events on occasion, I am a pretty regular gal. I rarely do fancy things for holidays,... Read moreThe 14 February 2015 by Forayintofood
FOOD & DRINK
Today marks the debut of the movie 50 Shades of Grey. it is based on the book of the same name. The book and movie (as well as its origination texts, the... Read moreThe 14 February 2015 by Elizabethprata
Many of us from one-to-many times got a need where we will be able to draw 3D objects all with an ease. While there are multiple tools available over the web bu... Read moreThe 16 February 2015 by Karan Chopra
Photographer Peter Macdiarmid gathered modern photos from Europe and layered them on top of historic pictures of WWI, to give a sense of how much, or, in same... Read moreThe 14 February 2015 by Inspirion
ART & DESIGN, ENTERTAINMENT, TECH
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- NIP + FAB Glycolic Fix Scrub & Glycolic Fix Cleanser – Review by Triedandtestedblogger
- Money Saving Deals on Online Shopping Feb25-Mar1 | Extra 25% Off on Jabong and Philips Trimmer's Prices Chopped Off by Shoppingaholic
- FFS Friday - Sneezy McSniffy by Glossqueen
- My Secret Garden birthday by India Struthers
Valentine's Day Christmas Winter Sports Turkey North Korea Apple Economy Rick Perry Michelle Rodriguez Climate Change John Galliano Thanksgiving China DSK Lady Gaga Lance Armstrong Harry Potter Academy Awards Halloween Egypt True Blood The Olympics Apps European Union Nuclear Energy Mardi Gras The Box Office Russia Mitt Romney Samsung
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Pure Reds Collection | Pure Amaranthe by Lipglossaffairs
- #LorealParisIn Collection Star Pure Reds #Lipstick #PureRouge - #Review, #Swatch & #LOTD by Hlthbeauty
- My Envy Box February 2015 (Miss Malini's Box Of Love)Review by Jhilmil D Saha
- Come, Live the Spa Life at #SpaLaVie by #Loccitane #Hyderabad by Hlthbeauty
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- How to Get Glowing Skin During ... Reviewed by Latonya Campos
- One-stop Destination for Best Coupons & ... Reviewed by Kfc Coupon
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Powder Foundation, ... Reviewed by Leta Pollack
- REVIEW/SHOP Enlivening curls with Goldwell Kerasilk ... Reviewed by Jessy Bill