Summer SwimmingBy Kathybarbro
1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM SCHOOLING
- The Best Teaching Jobs Are When You’re a Big Fish in a Small Pond by Naturegirl321
- On Santa’s Team…Author Unknown by Jean Campbell
- NGSS: What Does It Look LIke? by Mrsebiology
Thanksgiving Valentine's Day Apps Academy Awards Halloween World Cup 2014 China Hurricane Sandy John Galliano News Corp Egypt Russia Lance Armstrong X-Factor Harry Potter European Union Lady Gaga The Box Office Climate Change Apple Economy Rupert Murdoch North Korea Christmas Samsung Nuclear Energy Barack Obama True Blood Michelle Rodriguez Turkey