1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
Long Awkward Pause readers are hip, informed and intelligent people. Because this is true, you like to Science, and I’ve been assigned an article to expand... Read moreThe 27 July 2015 by Christopher De Voss
There is nothing quite like receiving a luxury hamper in a real wicker basket full of luxury goodies. Take a look at this. This is the Chocolate hamper from... Read moreThe 27 July 2015 by Evette Garside
We landed in the small island province of Guimaras just twenty minutes after leaving Iloilo on a pumpboat. The 604.6 square kilometer island of Guimaras is know... Read moreThe 26 July 2015 by Mustachio
There comes a time in every yoga teacher's journey when the teachings of Patanjali and the Buddha are read and discussed at length with other like minds. As I... Read moreThe 26 July 2015 by Drowqueen
This is just a quick post to update ConservationBytes.com followers about a few things I’ll be up to over the next 5 months. While I can guarantee that the post... Read moreThe 27 July 2015 by Bradshaw
It has been a busy and eventful week on the big mountains in Pakistan. When I last posted an update a number of teams were getting ready to make summit pushes o... Read moreThe 27 July 2015 by Kungfujedi
Quick Bites Chi Ni Dusit Devarana, 21st Milestone, Samalkha, NH8, Near Rajokri, New DelhiPhone Number - 011 33106384You will find Chinese Cuisine everywhere... Read moreThe 26 July 2015 by Maneeshhr
FOOD & DRINK
ON THE SCHOOLING FORUM
- Happy Scrappy Mail - SATW Reviewed by Nicki Westfall