Summer SwimmingBy Kathybarbro
1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM SCHOOLING
- The Best TEFL Jobs in Mexico by Naturegirl321
- October Randoms v. 1 by Tamarsb
- Song-osity: Light Beams by Tamarsb
- Blinks of Life : Life Story (Week 18-20) by Jcchris
Economy China Nuclear Energy Climate Change Academy Awards Lance Armstrong Barack Obama European Union Rupert Murdoch Father's Day Apps Mardi Gras The Papacy Halloween News Corp True Blood Hurricane Sandy Mali Apple Lady Gaga The Box Office Russia Samsung Egypt Harry Potter Christmas Michelle Rodriguez Turkey Rick Perry Kony
ON THE SCHOOLING FORUM
- Hot Air Balloon Drawing Reviewed by Dian