Summer SwimmingBy Kathybarbro
1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
If you’ve never understood why “wanting to have your cake and eat it too” is a bad thing, you’re not alone. Thankfully, when it comes to higher education,... Read moreThe 13 June 2014 by Karan Chopra
Millions of parents admit they help their children with the homework – with as many as one in six regularly doing ALL of it, it has been revealed. Read moreThe 16 January 2014 by 72point
FAMILY, PARENTING, SCHOOLING, SOCIETY
Potassium is a mineral which is very important for a healthy body. It is good for your muscles, blood vessels, maintains fluid and electrolyte balance,... Read moreThe 26 June 2014 by Stylishwalks
HEALTH, HEALTHY LIVING, LIFESTYLE
Hi again! It's me Erik bringing you more information about post workout nutrition. This time we are going to focus on your bodies' pH. Intrigued? Well read on!A... Read moreThe 26 June 2014 by Pureandsimplenourishment
DIET & WEIGHT, FOOD & DRINK, HEALTHY LIVING, RECIPES
// In a country like Germany, riding a bike is quite a big thing. With increase in safety insecurity of residents and bikers, it has become very essential for... Read moreThe 26 June 2014 by Technogala
The story of how The Four Seasons became a band, against all of the odds from New Jersey and managing to just about escape the mob life. I have to admit that I... Read moreThe 26 June 2014 by Caz
It’s winter time in the land down under, but don’t raise your man’s feelings of discontent. Give him a gift in the winter to remind him that your feelings are a... Read moreThe 26 June 2014 by The Fashionable Housewife
MOST POPULAR FROM SCHOOLING
- Zoo, Trains, Sushi, oh my! by Tamarsb
- Back to School Portrait by Kathybarbro
- Coming Soon – Brand New Look! by Kathybarbro
- NEW! Recycled Art Journal Book 2 by Kathybarbro
Father's Day Rick Perry Apps X-Factor Climate Change World Cup 2014 Kony The Olympics Economy European Union DSK China Nuclear Energy Harry Potter Mali Michelle Rodriguez Samsung Barack Obama Turkey Lady Gaga Egypt True Blood Halloween North Korea Thanksgiving The Box Office Russia Lance Armstrong Apple Christmas
ON THE SCHOOLING FORUM
- Balance Food and Activity Reviewed by Lurlene