Summer SwimmingBy Kathybarbro
1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM SCHOOLING
- Scav Hunt Sunday: Letters and Puddles by Tamarsb
- Five Tips to Make Your Halloween Safe by Jean Campbell
- The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 42 by Tamarsb
- The Best TEFL Jobs in Egypt by Naturegirl321
Halloween Christmas Turkey Kony True Blood Rick Perry John Galliano Lady Gaga X-Factor Egypt Mali News Corp Lance Armstrong Academy Awards Father's Day Russia Mitt Romney Michelle Rodriguez The Box Office Harry Potter Samsung Apps Apple China Mardi Gras Economy Thanksgiving Climate Change Nuclear Energy Barack Obama