Summer SwimmingBy Kathybarbro
1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM SCHOOLING
- The River Singers Blog Tour by Smilinglikesunshine
- Draw a Purple Dragon Head by Kathybarbro
- Sarcasm? by Tamarsb
- Draw a Sitting Dragon by Kathybarbro
Mali Lance Armstrong Apps Russia North Korea Apple The Olympics The Papacy European Union Thanksgiving Christmas Michelle Rodriguez Egypt Rick Perry World Cup 2014 The Box Office China True Blood Climate Change Father's Day Halloween X-Factor Barack Obama Lady Gaga Economy Nuclear Energy Kony Samsung Harry Potter Turkey
ON THE SCHOOLING FORUM
- Balance Food and Activity Reviewed by Lurlene