Summer SwimmingBy Kathybarbro
1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM SCHOOLING
- Do You Need to Speak the Local Language if You Teach English Abroad? by Naturegirl321
- Blinks Of Life : Life Story Week 21-24 by Jcchris
- Blinks Of Life : Amaretto Life Story Kit by Jcchris
- Building RAFTs for Learning by Mrsebiology
Egypt Lady Gaga Apple News Corp Thanksgiving Nuclear Energy Michelle Rodriguez Christmas Turkey Halloween Samsung The Box Office John Galliano China Mardi Gras Apps Mali Valentine's Day Rupert Murdoch True Blood Russia Barack Obama Lance Armstrong X-Factor Rick Perry Father's Day Climate Change Harry Potter Academy Awards Economy
ON THE SCHOOLING FORUM
- Hot Air Balloon Drawing Reviewed by Dian