Summer SwimmingBy Kathybarbro
1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM SCHOOLING
- Don't Let Them Hold You Back by Mrsebiology
- Currently Creative : Fabric DIY by Jcchris
- Stuff my third graders say v. 3 by Tamarsb
European Union Economy X-Factor Academy Awards Halloween Climate Change Russia John Galliano Harry Potter Barack Obama Lady Gaga Samsung Egypt Thanksgiving Turkey Lance Armstrong Apps Mali Christmas Mardi Gras News Corp Apple True Blood Michelle Rodriguez Valentine's Day China The Box Office Father's Day Rick Perry Hurricane Sandy
ON THE SCHOOLING FORUM
- Hot Air Balloon Drawing Reviewed by Dian