1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
Was just going through my old pictures and found this one from last summer. I'm soooo sick of wearing warm clothes all the time that it really will be a dream... Read moreBy Sandrastanek
I was waiting on Kia finishing her swimming lesson so stood watching her splashing away, she loves swimming so when the nursery she attends offered a term of... Read moreBy Therealsupermum
FAMILY, PARENTING, SELF EXPRESSION
Hello Lovely People! It's been a while between shoots and I am so sorry! I am just working through a new role at work, that seems to be taking all of my time an... Read moreBy Love Style Blogging
Sweater: JCREW. Pants: J Brand . Glasses: Ray Ban I have always liked the look of slouchy khakis but have never found a pair that look quite right, leave... Read moreBy Elunstroth
We have started feeling the heat in Mumbai. I have put together this quick poem to welcome Summer. Hope to write a better and a more elaborate one soon. Read moreBy Shamsud
Remember last year when we were all in awe of Charlie Wittmack and his World Tri? For those that don't recall, Charlie's "triathlon" consisted of him swimming... Read moreBy Kungfujedi
As spring starts to develop around me, I've taken a bit of time to think ahead to possible summer plans. What are some possibilities for this summer? Read moreBy Nadine
FITNESS, HEALTH, HEALTHY LIVING
MOST POPULAR FROM SCHOOLING
- Halloween Food Safety Tips by Jean Campbell
- Hunt for Straight Lines by Maliasa
- Citrus Twist Kits : Bible Journaling Tutorial by Jcchris