Summer SwimmingBy Kathybarbro
1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM SCHOOLING
- $100 discount on the University of Toronto's online course until September 30th! by Naturegirl321
- 8 Facts You Never Knew About Sunburn by Smilinglikesunshine
- Labeling for Pediatric Medications by Jean Campbell
- The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 35 by Tamarsb
Lance Armstrong Mali Economy Mitt Romney Kony Thanksgiving Barack Obama North Korea Egypt Mardi Gras European Union Apps China The Box Office Russia World Cup 2014 Turkey Rick Perry Michelle Rodriguez Father's Day Halloween True Blood X-Factor Apple Christmas Climate Change Rupert Murdoch Harry Potter Samsung Lady Gaga