Summer SwimmingBy Kathybarbro
1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM SCHOOLING
- The Best TEFL Jobs in the UK by Naturegirl321
- Maggie Holmes Design Team: Blog Hop by Jcchris
- Mt. Willard and Diana's Bath by Tamarsb
- Do You Need a License to Teach at an International School? by Naturegirl321
X-Factor Mali Apps True Blood North Korea Russia Harry Potter Hurricane Sandy Rupert Murdoch Charlie Sheen Samsung European Union Rick Perry Lady Gaga China Egypt Barack Obama Halloween Lance Armstrong The Olympics Apple Thanksgiving Climate Change Turkey The Box Office Michelle Rodriguez Economy World Cup 2014 Christmas Father's Day
ON THE SCHOOLING FORUM
- Balance Food and Activity Reviewed by Lurlene