1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
Of all the civic movements, of all the philosophies, of all the cultural constructs there are or could be, my opinion is that Feminism is the dumbest, most... Read moreThe 27 October 2015 by Elizabethprata
2015 has been a year that's kept me on my toes, I got a job at the beginning of the year to help kick-start my China fund. Scaling back my blogging to only... Read moreThe 27 October 2015 by Joseph Harrison
The new domain extension .XYZ has crossed the 1 Million domain name registration mark again. However now all of the “free” Network Solutions (NetSol) domain... Read moreThe 23 October 2015 by Worldwide
© Auston HabershawLet’s do a little thought experiment, shall we? The late, great Douglas Adams wrote about a planet (Golgafrincham) that decided to ship all it... Read moreThe 26 October 2015 by Bradshaw
We were really excited to be reviewing yet more toys from Paul Lamond. Izebella was very happy to get this big Thomas activity tablecloth. It's double sided... Read moreThe 26 October 2015 by Evette Garside
I dreamt of my hometown I walked in its narrow lane in my Bata flip-flops With my mismatched dupatta trailing on one side I stepped into that old kariyana shop... Read moreThe 26 October 2015 by Sarusinghal
Apo Island is a peaceful, postcard-perfect island paradise. It has a rustic town, uniquely formed sea cliffs, an expansive snorkeling area, white-sand shores,... Read moreThe 27 October 2015 by Adrenaline Romance
MOST POPULAR FROM SCHOOLING
- Getting Married While Living in Korea by Naturegirl321
- Maggie Holmes Design Team : Gift Packaging by Jcchris