Summer SwimmingBy Kathybarbro
1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
X-Factor North Korea Halloween The Box Office Egypt Mali China Russia Samsung Christmas Hurricane Sandy Michelle Rodriguez Valentine's Day Apple Economy Mardi Gras Turkey Lance Armstrong Barack Obama European Union John Galliano Thanksgiving Academy Awards True Blood Apps Father's Day Climate Change Lady Gaga News Corp Harry Potter
MOST RECOMMENDED IN SCHOOLING
- Scav Hunt Sunday: Salty and Sweet by Tamarsb
- The Best TEFL Jobs in Qatar by Naturegirl321
- Mt. Auburn at Fall by Tamarsb
- Song-osity: Setting Sun by Tamarsb
ON THE SCHOOLING FORUM
- Hot Air Balloon Drawing Reviewed by Dian