Summer SwimmingBy Kathybarbro
1. I gave students a 2" circle to trace for the head, to give them a head start. Following my directions on the board, they drew outstretched arms, a body, and legs.
2. The drawing was traced with a permanent black marker.
3. Students used crayons to color in the hair, skin and swimsuit. Heavy coloring works best.
4. The drawing was painted over with liquid watercolor paint. A caption was added above, along with a date below.
Thanks to Spencer, grade 3, for letting me share his charming artwork.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM SCHOOLING
- Cool Link: ESL Heaven by Naturegirl321
- A & B's Wedding by Tamarsb
- Maggie Holmes Design Team : Today by Jcchris
- 10 Qualities You Need to Be a DOS by Naturegirl321
Apps Academy Awards Michelle Rodriguez China Harry Potter Egypt Climate Change Mali European Union Halloween Samsung Rick Perry North Korea Thanksgiving Lady Gaga Mitt Romney Hurricane Sandy Apple Turkey Kony The Box Office Barack Obama Father's Day Economy True Blood Russia Nuclear Energy Mardi Gras Christmas Lance Armstrong