Stickwork Cathedral Wows MelbourneBy Gerard
Australia is not without its invasive species and a large number of them are plants. Brought into the country by European settlers, many of these species have come to threaten the local flora and fauna. One such species is the willow - a beautiful riverside tree but one which has clogged up Australian waterways for decades.
Now, with the help of American artist Patrick Dougherty, Melbourne Waterways has come up with a novel approach to conservation.
MOST POPULAR FROM HUMOR
- Top 10 Cats Who Hate Christmas by Russell Deasley
- Instagram Purchase As Good As Winning Roulette Play? by Nottheworstnews
- Before . . . and after! by Davidduff
- The Saturday Six: Stringing Up The Lights by Christopher De Voss
News Corp Rick Perry Lady Gaga Lance Armstrong Hurricane Sandy Valentine's Day The Box Office Christmas Halloween Rupert Murdoch Michelle Rodriguez Academy Awards Egypt Harry Potter China Russia True Blood Apps Economy European Union Apple World Cup 2014 John Galliano Turkey Nuclear Energy Samsung Barack Obama North Korea Thanksgiving Climate Change
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HUMOR
- I’m So Vein by Dianelaneyfitzpatrick
- A Short Conversation with my Dog about Vacation by Kidfreeliving
- Top 10 Character Themed Christmas Trees by Russell Deasley
- LAP’s Awkward Situation Holiday Gift Guide by Christopher De Voss