1. I drew many stems and 3-leaf clovers lightly in pencil, filling up the paper as much as possible.
2. Using a small watercolor brush, I painted the outline of each clovers leaf and filled them in with green watercolor paint.
3. I then added more water to the paint and filled in the background with the lighter green, leaving a halo of white around each clover.
4. When the paint dried, I traced the stems and veins with my gold paint marker.
These articles might interest you :
This scratch art project was a huge hit. Also a mess, but so worth it when I heard students say “this is so cool!” 1. I found the perfect Dad font called... Read moreBy Kathybarbro
Hello there again! I'd like to share with you a card I created using "Around The Corner" collection. I love the colors and it definitely represents summer!... Read moreBy Jcchris
ARTS & CRAFTS, FAMILY, SCHOOLING
This is an old favorite of mine. I saw it a few years ago on Barefoot Contessa, and went out and made it. It’s REALLY good made with fresh basil. I’ve made it s... Read moreBy Craftymamablog
FAMILY, FOOD & DRINK, SELF EXPRESSION
March 17, also known as, St. Patrick’s Day. If you didn’t put on green this morning, don’t be surprised if someone tries to pinch you or teases you that you... Read moreBy Upliftingfam
What Has Happened to Sainthood?So yesterday in our worship time, a woman of Irish descent took some time to share with us that St. Patrick’s Day is about more... Read moreBy Richard Crooks
DIVORCE, FAMILY, SPIRITUALITY
Treat is having an awesome deal today through 5/31 for all new customers! You can get (1) FREE Father's Day card including FREE shipping with code TREATDAD! The... Read moreBy Peaceloveorganicmom
FAMILY, ORGANIC, PARENTING
Grandparents Day is September 8, so now is the time to order your awesome cards! Fortunately, Treat is having a sale through the end of September. Receive 25%... Read moreBy Parentingauthor
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- How to Invest Your Money When You’re a Parent by Peppertan
- Easy Ways Moms Can Always Be Ready For Health Problems by Peppertan
- Lounge Chair Modern by Bigdaddycarlos
- 5 Tips To Start Your Child Reading by Thismomloves