Before you kick it to the curb, try a little spray therapy.
the offending party:
Which actually looks nice in this photo. In real life, the frame is having a 90s Indonesian 'Moment'. Fake orangey distressing and all.
spray, spray, spray
Try as I might, I couldn't get the color right in this photo. It's actually the color of the inspiration photo. And it's really cute. Much cuter than before.
Off to find what else I can spray I mean, spare.
"David Hicks is on the phone for you"
Do It Yourself. Customized, designer, wallpaper for your iphone.
1) search on your iphone browser for the wallpaper you want. I searched 'david hicks, Clarence house' 2) choose images and click on the image you want to enlarge to full screen. 3) hold the dimpled button and the on-off button on the top right similtaneously until you hear it 'photograph' the screen. 4) go into 'Settings' - 'Wallpaper' and choose the photo from your 'Camera Roll'.
easy peasy. Also, it's like my on-line shopping trick: buy it, stick it in your 'shopping cart' and then leave it for a few days. I usually feel the itch satiated. This keeps me from buying the real thing at every whim to change out a fabric or wall around here. Something I'd be doing every month if allowed.
These articles might interest you :
WARDROBE MOODBOARD So after much deliberating I did in fact create my first wardrobe moodboard which i will place in my walk-in for daily inspiration. Read moreBy Lauramoodley
I want to try this but I'm scared I will end up being the creepy guy at my college. This method is not about running around trying to be seductive with every... Read moreBy Stoffbyrd
DATING, LOVE & SEX, RELATIONSHIPS
So it’s your first Christmas apart and you’ve decided to send your ex a card. The dilemma that now faces you, is what do you write inside and how do you sign... Read moreBy Judithmiddleton
My style as charge nurse could be described thusly: keep it smooth, keep it light. No fuss, no muss, no stress. Don’t worry about the externalities. Embrace... Read moreBy Torontoemerg
DIARIES, HEALTH, MEDICINE, SELF EXPRESSION
*Sometimes I wish for a life full of adventure and excitement.In the olden days dogs had important things to do.Nowadays some of us just hang around waiting... Read moreBy Elizabethwix
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
You will have to excuse the pompous title, I could not resist. Inspired by a comment from Frank Ettenberg I shall post a couple of portraits of yours truly... Read moreBy Flemmingbo
CULTURE, PHOTOGRAPHY, TRAVEL
As Bean gets older, his delays are more and more evident. Now, when we are around friends that have kids the same age - or even (sometimes much) younger than... Read moreBy Babyjandbean
DIARIES, PARENTING, SELF EXPRESSION
MOST POPULAR FROM HOME
- From small beginnings... by Mwillis
- The Blackberry Garden snowdrops by Ozhene
- Me, My Camera and Macros by Ronniejt28
- Post Surgery Challenges by Kristy
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HOME
- Pick of the Crop, Our Choice of Garlic to Grow by The Garden Smallholder
- Versatile Quilling Artist - Stacy Bettencourt of Mainely Quilling by Ann Martin
- Working from home by Myparadissi
- DIY: Homemade Dog Toothpaste by Kristy