Something for the Weekend - How YouTube Took Over My LifeBy Lakota
Anyway, when I get bored of perving over Channing Tatum - kidding! like that would ever happen - I turn to the natural refuge of the terminally bored, YouTube. Aah, YouTube - where all those racist Yahoo News commenters start out. Home of the cute cat, impossibly beautiful Filipina makeup vlogger, and stupid people attempting to eat cinnamon from a spoon. [look up 'cinnamon challenge'.]
Anyway, here's the videos which have made me snort diet coke out my nose the most over the last couple of days. Some are new finds, some are old favourites.
YETI - I can't describe how genius I think this is. But then I have a childish sense of humor.
Someone has lip-read Coldplay's 'In my Place' and come up with completely new lyrics which fit the movement of Chris Martin's mouth. Then recorded the song. And it's the best work Coldplay have never done.
"I called but you ran to the forest..."
HALLOWEEN LIGHTSHOW - GANGNAM STYLE - Has Psy's catchy like herpes Korea pop outstayed its welcome yet? Hell no. Not when you can have your whole house singing along. OK, so I would hate to live opposite someone like this - our neighbour's security light alone makes me twitchy - but I can appreciate it from the distance of a distance of approximately 2000 miles and my laptop.
CAT VS PRINTER - THE TRANSLATION - Old, but so good. And sweary. Sorry kids.
Give me links. I have nine more days til he gets home. And have a great weekend.
*Please don't call social services.
These articles might interest you :
The 20 April 2013 by Kcsaling009
Halloween. I think we can all agree that the Americans do it better than us. It's kind of cute when the neighbours' 4 year old comes round as a mini skeleton an... Read moreThe 27 October 2012 by Lakota
This Sunday is Disaster Alley. Sunday, May 5, 2013 11am-3pm at McMahon Stadium FREE ADMISSION! What is it? This is a really cool event that I took the girlies t... Read moreThe 03 May 2013 by Khourianya
FITNESS, SELF EXPRESSION
The weekend is here and I’m very pleased to remind you that it’s a Bank Holiday on Monday. So those of us who work the usual 9-5 (in the UK) can enjoy an... Read moreThe 24 August 2012 by Sweetmabelblog
I really do intend to post more here, but the last few weeks have been just so busy for me.I thank all those of you who keep coming back to see what I'm up to (... Read moreThe 10 August 2012 by Karl
ART & DESIGN, COMIC BOOKS, CREATIVITY, CULTURE
A little something for the weekend… Here's Isobel… "I'm on home turf here. This is the Walworth Walk. Distinct from the Lambeth one. More fun I'd say, but I... Read moreThe 29 November 2012 by Lwblog
Isobel writes… The Mayor has his eye on it, the Russians visited, a vulture looks down upon it. Vauxhall, home to MI6, gave its name to a car brand, and was... Read moreThe 13 November 2012 by Lwblog
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Crabtree & Evelyn Damask Rose Purifying Toning Lotion – Photos, Details & Review by Kasthuri
- January Favourites 2015 by Brightowngirl
- The Lip Bar lipstick in Purple Rain - for that Neon Flash you need by Ladydevz
- Oriflame The ONE Colour Impact Cream Eye Shadows - Review,Swatches by Get Set Blush
Economy Nuclear Energy China Lady Gaga Egypt Mali Apple European Union Thanksgiving Russia The Box Office Barack Obama John Galliano Harry Potter Michelle Rodriguez Turkey World Cup 2014 Climate Change Rupert Murdoch Mitt Romney Academy Awards Halloween Valentine's Day Samsung Rick Perry Apps True Blood The Olympics Christmas North Korea
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Adding Honey to Handmade Soap (and Recipe) by Kelly
- Camelia's Natural Handmade Face & Body Cocoats Mask Review by Jhilmil D Saha
- Republic day Makeup Tips – How to wear Tri -Color with a Twist by Poonam Jain
- Smokey Eyes Makeup Tutorial for Small and Big Eyes by Stylishwalks
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- REVIEW/SHOP Enlivening curls with Goldwell Kerasilk ... Reviewed by Jessy Bill
- Sattvik Anti Marks Serum for Spotless ... Reviewed by Amitha
- One-stop Destination for Best Coupons & ... Reviewed by Gayle Swearingen
- SIGMA Eye Makeup Brush: E 45 ... Reviewed by The Pout Painters