This post comprises some of my tweets. This is one way of sharing my tweets and at the same time having a backup on my blog.
- Every action of ours tantamount to meditation when it is done with devotion.
- In every walk of our life, we should involuntarily compile a risk register to consistently succeed in life.
- People who always tend to look things through negative lens also throw negative vibes.
- When your work is inspired by dreams, it can make the impossible possible.
- Product innovation reduces the burden of marketing innovation.
- When the failure frowns upon you, use the magic wand called ‘confidence’.
- Nothing is impossible to achieve through right and disciplined communication. Trade and commerce to divinity.
- Can ‘growth’ be a regular point of business agenda? Does it reflect positive or negative?
- We can eradicate pain and penury only when the world stops surviving on money.
- We care about Voice of Customer & talk about Voice of People. The consistent need, however, is advocacy to Voice of Sufferers on the street.
- We should not need an every time wake-up call to attend to the mute appeal of people under Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- Positive revolutions take place when intellectuals break their silence.
- Playing or interacting with children is a lesson to us. They help us learn many things & make us understand our weaknesses / shortcomings.
- The biggest challenge in making a project plan is drawing pragmatic sales projections.
- The temple which is built with bricks of purity and devotion is stronger than the God.
- Life is like a long drive. Inherently, both have joy, speed breaks, congestion, accident, breakdown, companion, entertainment, and more.
- The true success is not in the continuing journey of success, but one being humble through the success.
- We will feel lazy to take His name or we will ignore His prayer till we continue receiving His blessings.
I would be happy to discuss on any point if you want me to elaborate further.