Image via Wikipedia
It is easy to create an infographic by generating a pie chart for your industry. Explain the industry revenue and the key participants. Explain the impact of the market share on the HHI and industry concentration Then post your blog to Twitter and LinkedIn.
Infographics are a useful way to convey meaningful information. Leonardo da Vinci‘s Vitruvian Man is an outstanding representation of an Infographic. The drawing, which is in pen and ink on paper, depicts a male figure in two superimposed positions with his arms and legs apart and simultaneously inscribed in a circle and square. The drawing and text visually depict the concept of the Canon of Proportions or, less often, Proportions of Man.
Leonardo’s drawing represents the correlations of ideal human proportions with geometry described by the ancient Roman architect Vitruvius in De Architectura. Leonardo’s drawing is named in honor of the architect.
In business we use pie charts, bar graphs and stock charts to convey trends. Videos, Slidesharing and Podcasts can all be useful infographics. We want to disseminate our information to the collective knowledge of our “digital cocktail” party crowd.
Great headlines and engaging content coupled with outstanding Infographics can help us with our efforts. In addition, insert some eye-catching pictures or graphics above the “Fold”. Timing the release of your post is also critical. I find that lunchtime posts are effective.
Here’s a list of useful infographics for you to incorporate into your Social Media Arsenal:
5. Check out http://re.pn/b/SyLd to see a www.pinterest.com board. This a social catalog service or virtual pinboard where you can categorize and share the things that you love. You can create a collection of pins for your board. I have added the widget to this site bar of this site with a link to the travel “Boards” that I have created. As a blogger, create pins or boards with a theme that is relevant to your content.
6. Add a “TinyMCE” button to your toolbar in your dashboard settings. This will allow you to enter tables into your posts.
- How to create a great infographic (thecontentlab.icrossing.com)
- Blogosphere Trends + Using Infographics (seome.me)
- I’m looking for an “Infographics R Us”.. (ask.metafilter.com)
- How Airlines Have Taken Flight With Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC] (mashable.com)
- A Humorous Look at Infographics on the Web (capitalogix.typepad.com)