2. During winters, skip the toner if you like. Splash of cold water will tighten your pores and do the job.
3. Buy a moisturizer that contains a glycerin, hayluronic acid, and propylene glycol to draw water to the skin and emollient like dimethicone, petrolatum and coconut oil to prevent water loss.
4. Night moisture must contain retinoid. Look for the "retinol" in the ingredients list. They can be irritating at first, so increase the amount you use until you can tolerate one each night. Research shows that this vitamin A derivative can undo wrinkles and discoloration caused by sun damage.
5. Choose your foundation with these two words - sheer liquid formula and light-diffusing pigments. Use it in such manner that it doesn't sit in the fine lines of your face. It should be light and thin as your skin.
6. Skip the compact/powder if your skin type allows as powder eliminates the chances of your skin reflecting light. A nice and healthy skin is called "glowing" many times and that is because it reflects light.
7. Don't skip the blush. If your cheeks impart rosy glow use your lip balm/vaseline on cheeks. Sticky? Use a hint of nude cream blush.
8. Skip the eyeshadows if you like but don't skip the eyeliner. In case you choose eyeshadows, know that most eyeshadows come in three colors: the base (usually a very light taupe), a highlighter for the crease, and a main color for the lid. Start with the lighter colors first (the base) then the lid color and then the highlighter. Blend together so they don’t look like painted stripes on your eyelids.
9. Do not skip mascaras. Black is good for almost all ages but you can also opt for blue shades but not too blue.
10. Dark lop colors - no-no. Use finger to apply lip color to avoid feathering, bleeding and patchiness. Opt for creamy formulas.
* I was inspired to write this post by an article on emaxhealth
===================================================== Disclaimer: For any queries, PR information, website review, store visit and events - please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about Shopping, Style and Us and to know more, please read my Disclosure Policy.
These articles might interest you :
When I was apartment hopping, I always pictured myself living in one with a loft. Just the thought of it gave me so many design ideas that I probably wouldn't... Read more8 hours, 30 minutes ago by Decorology
ARTS & CRAFTS, HOME, HOME IMPROVEMENT, INTERIOR DESIGN
Today I am pleased to introduce my special guest blogger, Renae Quinton from Crystal Clear Goal Setting, sharing her thoughts on how tweens benefit from... Read more8 hours, 31 minutes ago by Thismomloves
The internet has known my face for nearly a decade now, but it was only a few weeks ago that I uploaded what I believe is the first ever picture of me... Read more8 hours, 36 minutes ago by Scarphelia
Here’s a little humor to start off your Friday.W Magazine asked some (mostly) A-List celebrities to read two iconic lines from Gone With The Wind. Read more8 hours, 56 minutes ago by Robert Bruce
Driven to Delight Start with an overriding top-down focus on customer experience. The right message must be delivered from the top, by your words and your... Read more9 hours ago by Martin Zwilling
Walsall Football Club have today confirmed that tickets for the Saddlers' Sky Bet League 1 clash with league leaders Burton Albion have now sold out, with the... Read more9 hours, 9 minutes ago by Bescotbanter
Valentine’s Day is this weekend, and it’s not a day restricted to lovebirds – everyone can join in the fun! If you have little kids at home, this is a great... Read more9 hours, 29 minutes ago by Hemapriya Natesan
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Beauty Picks: Valentine’s Day VIP (Very Irresistible Puckers) by Beautifulbuns
- Review: Belif Moisture Bomb Cushion by Beautifulbuns
- My Valentine’s Day Outfit Wishlist: Jabong by Jayshreebhagat
- HAPPY SKIN x PLAINS & PRINTS | PRINTS MADE PRETTY by Blessmybag
Norway Terror Attacks Costa Concordia Disaster China Laila Ali Mali North Korea Egypt Apps Alicia Ashley The Box Office Christmas Michelle Rodriguez Wikileaks Valentine's Day Lady Gaga Russia Turkey Charlie Sheen Holly Holm Harry Potter Google Economy Katie Taylor UK Riots Climate Change Marathons Samsung Thanksgiving Halloween Apple
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- A Trip to Hotel Gian Residency,where Luxury Meets Affordability! by Jhilmil D Saha
- Laneige Water Bank Essence Skincare Range Review |Korean skincare by Sugandha Choudhary
- Plum Wild Cherries & kiwi Juiced up shower gel & luscious body lotion Review by Natasha Bhatt
- Pregnancy | Preparing for labour, third time round by Livedwithlove
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Post-Pregnancy Skin Care: How to get ... Reviewed by Cortney Lithgow
- Upcoming Collections:Makeup Collections: MAC COSMETICS: MAC ... Reviewed by Stephen Tarenorerer
- 10 Best Makeup Products 2015 Reviewed by Adele Mcsharry
- Boroplus Advanced Moisturising Lotion With Badam ... Reviewed by Ernestine Lowman