Stud Knuckle Ring- Kukee
This stud knuckle ring is a complete statement piece. It immediately rocks up any outfit and adds some much needed detailing to the most simple ensemble. Its a very prominent nod to the spike and stud trend making it very current. Although slightly scary looking and perhaps something you may find from a rock shop by I personally love it and have worn this a lot on nights out.
Large Cross Earrings- KukeeI have been loving these earrings. Their an exaggerated cross and although very simple in design are very statement especially when worn with an up doo.
ASOS Choker Necklace-ASOS
I wore this simple choker for my graduation. This necklace has the effect of quite simply finishing an outfit. Its sophisticated and simple...nuff said.
What jewelry pieces do you enjoy wearing?
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Hello Cotton
These articles might interest you :
Hello everyone and a very warm Sunday to you.This weekend has been a revelation because I’ve realised how much can be done when not wasting all of a Sunday... Read moreBy Aspirationsofglam
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
Last week I attended a fabulous event where I got to browse some gorgoeus jewellery from Azza Fahmy.You may not of heard of Azza Fahmy as the jewellery line is... Read moreBy Brightowngirl
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
I think I may have found the perfect shoes. A bold statement I know. But let me tell you just why these beauties are so amazing! 1) They have the perfect heel... Read moreBy Whattowearfor
1. Vintage Bronze Rose Ring 99p 2. Bronze Resin Night Owl Earrings 99p 3. Oval Pearl and Leaf Ring 99p 4. Gold skulls ring with faux pearl 99p 5. Cat... Read moreBy Georginacallen
We enjoy a good shoe here at Republic. High heels, summery wedges, quirky brogues – we love ‘em all (although our bank accounts aren’t so keen)! A pair of... Read moreBy Magsrepublic
I was recently asked by Kaitlyn to borrow a statement necklace for a wedding she was attending. At first I was like, "I'm sure I have a few that would work... Read moreBy Stilettosanddiaperbags
Sometimes I feel like I live for the weekend, and considering that is only two full days and the waking hours left on a Friday after work...it means I'm not... Read moreBy Reservedforruby
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- NYX Cosmetics NYX Love's L.A. Library Set Swatches, First Impressions, and Try On by Kwilliford
- What's in my make-up bag by Glossqueen
- Today’s Freebies (10/23/16) by Elisabeth
- Choosing the Right Lunch Bag by Alyssa Martinez
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Earring Styles for Every Woman by Moin Khan
- Review & Fall 2016 Makeup Tutorial with Reflections Organics by June
- Guler Apple Lemon Handmade Soap Review by Skincarevilla
- Perfect Party Makeup Base with MAC Cosmetics by Jhilmil D Saha