Send a Valentine's Day Care PackageBy Thehousethatlarsbuilt
Step 1: Paint the outside of the box pink. Paint inside if you're hard core.
Step 2: Use a pencil and write in simple lettering your phrase.
Step 3: In a darker color, paint on the letters.
Step 4: Use white on the outside of the letters to create a relief. Step 5: Do your goody thang. Step 6: I used a white paint pen to write on the address onto the other side. I'm kind of stoked to take it to the post office and ship it on it's way. There's a chance it might be cheaper to send it with one of those flat rate boxes, but I'll give it a go this way for ultimate impact. I'll let you know. Paul's brother is in for a treat.
Wanna see some more Valentine's surprise ideas?
Heart attack idea
Heart attack in the lawn
Heart attack in the snow
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM ARTS & CRAFTS
- Multipurpose Guest Room by Lpbarton
- Project Life : The Process by Jcchris
- My Amazing Craft Desk by Cbdesigns
- Help choosing and finding mini pendant lights (and kitchen eye candy!) by Decorology
Apple Michelle Rodriguez Christmas Rupert Murdoch Climate Change Lady Gaga Academy Awards Samsung Rick Perry Turkey True Blood North Korea Thanksgiving Economy Halloween Lance Armstrong Egypt Apps Mitt Romney John Galliano China Russia Valentine's Day Mali Nuclear Energy Harry Potter The Box Office Barack Obama World Cup 2014 European Union
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ARTS & CRAFTS
- My Amazing DIY Craft Desk by Cbdesigns
- Master Bedroom Custom Closet Mini-Reveal by Southshoredecoratingblog
- Layered Paper Cuttings by Naho Katayama by Ann Martin
- 50 Favorites For Friday (#162) by Southshoredecoratingblog