Send a Valentine's Day Care PackageBy Thehousethatlarsbuilt
Step 1: Paint the outside of the box pink. Paint inside if you're hard core.
Step 2: Use a pencil and write in simple lettering your phrase.
Step 3: In a darker color, paint on the letters.
Step 4: Use white on the outside of the letters to create a relief. Step 5: Do your goody thang. Step 6: I used a white paint pen to write on the address onto the other side. I'm kind of stoked to take it to the post office and ship it on it's way. There's a chance it might be cheaper to send it with one of those flat rate boxes, but I'll give it a go this way for ultimate impact. I'll let you know. Paul's brother is in for a treat.
Wanna see some more Valentine's surprise ideas?
Heart attack idea
Heart attack in the lawn
Heart attack in the snow
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM ARTS & CRAFTS
- Heropanti (2014) by Curdsnwhey
- The Martian (2015) by Curdsnwhey
- Ek Villain (2014) by Curdsnwhey
- Terminator Genisys (2015) by Curdsnwhey
Academy Awards Lady Gaga Rick Perry The Box Office Turkey Lance Armstrong Harry Potter Valentine's Day Apple North Korea Michelle Rodriguez World Cup 2014 Hurricane Sandy Russia Barack Obama Samsung Economy China Egypt Apps Rupert Murdoch John Galliano Thanksgiving Nuclear Energy Halloween News Corp Christmas True Blood European Union Climate Change
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ARTS & CRAFTS
- Complex Paper Quilling - Ayobola Kekere-Ekun by Ann Martin
- Entertaining this season? Easy place holders and gift card holders... #MakeItGiveIt by Midwesterngirl
- Super dreamy, never-want-to-leave home libraries. by Decorology
- Ombre Pom Pom Beanie Free Pattern by Lucy