Say What? ..tutorialBy Kinderpendent
Here's an idea for an easy handmade baby gift that is both original & creative!
Would you like to make one? Here's how:
materials needed: freezer paper, craft knife, fabric paint, paint brush, onesie or tee, iron
1. Cut a piece of freezer paper to fit the design you want on your piece of clothing.
2. Use a pencil to draw your design on the freezer paper (non-shiny side).
3. Use a craft knife to carefully cut out your design.
4. Iron the freezer paper onto the clothing (shiny side down)
6. Let dry for a few minutes, then remove the freezer paper.
7. After it's completely dry, to prevent the design from peeling off, be sure to iron it (with a piece of fabric on top).
These articles might interest you :
Being a mommy to boys is challenging. Communication is a bit of a problem.Because men are from Mars and women are from Venus. Not to mention too smart, sometime... Read moreBy Parentingsmh
A link for summer garden bounty use:... click here(picture by Susan Chang for Read moreBy Nancymccarroll
ARTS & CRAFTS
No, we haven't gotten the car situation all figured out yet. But we did get it towed to the shop and we have learned that the total cost is looking to be in... Read moreBy Hollyshaun0528
PARENTING, SELF EXPRESSION
Last week Tim Ferris, of The 4-Hour Workweek fame, put out a new book called the The 4-Hour Body . In it he describes the variety of ways in which he’s hacked... Read moreBy Gjosefsberg
LIFE COACH, LIFESTYLE
In the February 13, 2011 Washington post magazine there is a (cover) piece about an accountant (day job) who is a “pick-up” or “seduction” coach by night. Read moreBy Datecoachtoni
DATING, LOVE & SEX, RELATIONSHIPS
As you check your wedding to-do list, there are the usual suspects which include getting the right wedding attire, reserving the church and reception sites,... Read moreBy Weddingblog2011
Here’s a neat video from the folks at CommonCraft about how to use LinkedIn to attract more business Read moreBy Chrisbrown
BUSINESS, MARKETING & ADVERTISING