- The photo above pretty much sums up what the majority of this past week has been all about. On one hand, I am very glad that the Royal Wedding has happened, as I was started to get tired of the media hype and all the press releases for some of the most ridiculous wedding-related products. The only product that I have been remotely tempted to buy has been this adorable doll from Momiji, and I am very tempted to pre-order this from here.
- On the subject of weddings, this week has also been overrun with another, and that of my brothers. In four weeks, I'll be heading off to Turkey, but in the meantime I've been desperately trying to figure out what the heck I'm going to wear. Regular bloggers will know that I've picked out my dress, but I've also decided that I'm going to order a Lucky Dip from Temporary: Secretary for my jewellery, which rules out any "I can't decide" arguments, with myself.
- I've been really snowed under with work this week, which is great, because I love being kept busy.
- I've also been keeping myself extra, extra busy putting together ideas for a Secret New Business Venture, that I am hoping to launch later in the year. At the minute, it's all maybes and ideas, but I'm looking forward to perhaps taking my business down a slightly different path.
- I'm planning on getting my hair cut in a few weeks, for the first time in ages, so I've been looking through magazines trying to get some ideas together.
Photograph by Hugo Burnand
Image by Momiji
Loving: The official photos of the Royal Wedding. I have strong hopes that they stay together a lot longer than Charles and Diana. The little glances between the couple during the ceremony were so sweet, and I thought that Kate (and of course Pippa) looked incredible. Although, I wish she'd toned down the eye liner on her lower lid. It sort of aged her a little bit, which was unfortunate.
Hating: The Royal Family haters claiming that they waste all of our tax-paying money. All I'll say is: If you had your way, and we lost the Royal Family, we'd lose more money from the lack of Tourism, than the money we'd save not having the Royals.
What have you guys been up to this week? What did you think of Kate's outfit, and do you see a long, bright future for the happy couple?