RUN - The Storyteller ScreenprintBy Invisiblemadevisible
Our friend RUN has recently released a new screenprint titled The Storyteller. Here is what the artist had to say about the new edition.
"The story teller’ A story, or the beginning of a story, an illustration for a book that has never been written. Everyone wants a storyteller near by to send us floating into our world of dreams and suspended intrigue; at least we all wanted it when we were little. All that can be imagined will be, it’s a timeless theater of tales to be told with whispers and roars. Find the child within you, wrapped in reckless abandon. Be brave and curious, have no fear of the black shadow, embrace the diversity and give voice to your fantasy…The story teller is coming." — RUN
The new edition has been printed by East London print house MULA Printing and is sized at 60 x 39 cm, 3 colours available in 4 different colours blue/red/yellow/green . Each is an edition of just 12, printed on Fabriano Rosaspina paper 300gsm signed and numbered. The new prints are £65 + shipping and available now via the artists website here.
MOST POPULAR FROM ART & DESIGN
- Life Drawing session by Pmeurice
- DIY diamond pillow by Lil_white_whale
- ODEITH – Anamorphic Graffiti Letters by Creativevisualart
- Silent Voices: Book Assemblages by Rommelj
Rick Perry John Galliano Lady Gaga Samsung Apps The Box Office Thanksgiving Mitt Romney Michelle Rodriguez World Cup 2014 Rupert Murdoch European Union Economy Halloween Valentine's Day Mali Climate Change North Korea Lance Armstrong Harry Potter Barack Obama Academy Awards True Blood China Nuclear Energy Egypt Christmas Russia Turkey Apple
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ART & DESIGN
- Things That Look Surprisingly Weird And Awesome When Cut In Half by Inspirion
- Aston Villa: Cartoon Mascots by Karl
- Hela Donela: “I am not here to please everybody, but to be myself” by Simonbrushfield
- Winter: an etching by Louis Graf Sparre by Adventuresintheprinttrade