Apr 9, 2012 by Tatianna
Today’s workout is focused on the upper body and it’s a follow up routine to ” Bikini Ready Butt Workout “. I did another switcharoo ( my word for switch up
I am super exited right now because we finally got some professional lighting, and now I’m waiting for it to get here. Yay! That means we will be able to make more full length routines, with the lighting that we have not it’s quite challenging and it sometimes takes me hours of editing just to make my self somewhat visible on camera, LOL ( seriously ).
As usual make sure you always do a good warm-up. I cannot tell you how important a good warm-up is, it activates your muscles and prevents you from getting an injury. Before you begin your workout make sure there is no cracking noise in your knees, wrists or back. And you know my motto – Proper Exercise Form is always more important then speed “
Round Of Fire Workout Video
In this workout I was using my timer, a balance ball, a Pull-Up bar, a pair of 20 lbs dumbbells ( 10 lbs each ), a pair of 10 lbs dumbbells ( 5 lbs each ) and a brick to elevate my legs. There is 10 exercises total but the good news is that there is only one fiery round
- Elevated One Leg Push-ups ( wider grip ) – 30 reps
- Crown Back Lift Exercise – 30 reps
- Oblique Climber Jump ( 30 reps )
- The Hammer Exercise – 30 reps per side
- Walk Over & Plank – 30 reps ( each time you walk over twice and do a plank counts as one rep )
- One Leg Pike Shoulder Press – 30 reps
- Bag Pick up & Side to Side Extension – 30 reps ( each time you pick up a bag and extend it to both sides counts as one rep )
- Shoulder raises on the medicine ball – 30 reps
- Wall Climbers – 30 reps
- Assisted Wide Neutral Grip Pull-ups – 30 reps
At the end of the workout I did 10 minutes of moderate jump rope because it’s summer time soon
My time for this workout was 33 minutes and 42 seconds.
If your goal is to build muscle then make sure you are adding some kind of fruit to your post workout shake. Such as banana or an apple, because we need that sugar to replenish the glycogen in our muscles that we just lost working out.
Have Fun Guys!