This little duo I picked up is called Lavish Lapis, I don't understand the name either but the colors are gorgeous. The base is a bright shiny teal and the crackle is a bright blue.
Revlon Nail Art Break-Up in Lavish Lapis (retails around $8.99)
The brushes are a little shorter than the brushes in the traditional Revlon polishes, but as far as width there the same.
This is with 3 coats of the base color because the polish is very sheer. As far as application I felt like it was very easy to apply. I really love this color and wouldn't mind wearing it alone.
After the 3 coats I applied the crackle top coat. For some reason the consistency was different, I found it to be a little on the thick side which didn't make for an easy application.
I'm not too sure if I like the overall look or not yet. If the crackle polish wasn't so goopy it might have crackled better. I'm surprised because I've always liked Revlon polishes because of the quality. It's not horrible but I doubt I would spend another $8 on another one.
Have you guys tried any of these duo's yet, if so what is your opinion?
Click the links below :) Follow via GFC Follow me on Twitter Like my Facebook Page Follow me on Bloglovin
These articles might interest you :
Posted on the Ultralist:Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 17:23:46 +0000 From: lazarus <drystoneman@HOTMAIL.COM> Subject: thinking of an alaska vacation? greeting... Read moreBy Abichal
OTHER SPORTS, OUTDOORS
As I did last year and the year before, here’s another arbitrary, retrospective list of the top 20 influential conservation papers of 2015 as assessed via... Read moreBy Bradshaw
There's only one place I recommend to travelers looking for the absolute ultimate in luxury during their stay on Roatan, and that's Barefoot Cay Resort. A... Read moreBy Cubiclethrowdown
Contrary to popular current sentiment, from those who condescend about "religion" and "the church" and its "hypocrites," and claim to be able to "do God" on... Read moreBy Elizabethprata
Just when you thought that warm fuzzy feeling is from the holidays, think again… lostnchina Most Benevolent LReader: I’ve been negligent in blogging this year,... Read moreBy Lostnchina
HUMOR, LOVE & SEX
Have no fear, because in between seeing Star Wars and setting up Grinch traps, our staff this holiday week has not forsaken the vast frozen tundra of the world... Read moreBy Christopher De Voss
How often do we hear people fret about stressful life situations! So were the characters of the Songs of the Mist, to begin with. Read more7 hours, 34 minutes ago by Nandhinisbookreviews
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Can You Bear Any "How" ?? by Shoppingaholic
- Color Me Monthly Janus for January’s polish of the month by Beautyinfozone
- Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park in Japan by Vivianism
- Dubai Gold And Ritu Wear Earrings by Shoppingaholic
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- A Trip to Hotel Gian Residency,where Luxury Meets Affordability! by Jhilmil D Saha
- Easy Daytime Look for Valentine's Day || Wearable Pink Smoky Eyes by Sayantini Bhattacharya
- Pregnancy | Preparing for labour, third time round by Livedwithlove
- I love ColourPop by Nesheaholic
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Post-Pregnancy Skin Care: How to get ... Reviewed by Cortney Lithgow
- Upcoming Collections:Makeup Collections: MAC COSMETICS: MAC ... Reviewed by Stephen Tarenorerer
- 10 Best Makeup Products 2015 Reviewed by Adele Mcsharry
- Boroplus Advanced Moisturising Lotion With Badam ... Reviewed by Ernestine Lowman