This little duo I picked up is called Lavish Lapis, I don't understand the name either but the colors are gorgeous. The base is a bright shiny teal and the crackle is a bright blue.
Revlon Nail Art Break-Up in Lavish Lapis (retails around $8.99)
The brushes are a little shorter than the brushes in the traditional Revlon polishes, but as far as width there the same.
This is with 3 coats of the base color because the polish is very sheer. As far as application I felt like it was very easy to apply. I really love this color and wouldn't mind wearing it alone.
After the 3 coats I applied the crackle top coat. For some reason the consistency was different, I found it to be a little on the thick side which didn't make for an easy application.
I'm not too sure if I like the overall look or not yet. If the crackle polish wasn't so goopy it might have crackled better. I'm surprised because I've always liked Revlon polishes because of the quality. It's not horrible but I doubt I would spend another $8 on another one.
Have you guys tried any of these duo's yet, if so what is your opinion?
Click the links below :) Follow via GFC Follow me on Twitter Like my Facebook Page Follow me on Bloglovin
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Four ways a silk pillowcase makes you more beautiful! by Beautyinfozone
- Scoll Express Velvet Smooth Pedi Revisited, Reviewed & Offer!!! by Jhilmil D Saha
- Extremely Chatty MOTD | Bon Parisien by Bonparisien
- FFS Friday - Highway robbery by Glossqueen
Rick Perry Mardi Gras European Union Kony Christmas Father's Day Turkey Apps Russia Nuclear Energy China Michelle Rodriguez Wikileaks Kathy Long The Box Office Halloween Climate Change Thanksgiving Harry Potter True Blood North Korea Academy Awards Economy Lance Armstrong Mitt Romney Samsung Egypt Justin Bieber Lady Gaga Apple
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Trendy Dark Nail Polish: ft.Oriflame by Jayshreebhagat
- Sheer Care Dry Skin Soap Review by Jhilmil D Saha
- Maybelline Color Show Lipsticks | Red Rush and Orange Icon by Lipglossaffairs
- SoulTree Ayurvedic Kajal in Fern Green Review & Indian Government's Notice on Toxin in Beauty Products by Jhilmil D Saha
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Guest Post: Fiona's Mac Look. Reviewed by 室内用折式エバーマット
- Elovera IMF Intense Moisturizing Formula Cream ... Reviewed by Nigar Tonny
- emerginC scientific organics ‘at home facial ... Reviewed by Fitflop塑身鞋
- SNP Animal Sheet Mask Review Reviewed by Jason