Analog Girl, a european chic reader from Portugal requested that I feature more of Portugal. Am always glad to get feedback. I browsed my favorite travel sites (very hard, task, I know) and found a luxury spa in a former palace on the Algarve in Southern Portugal. The vibrant colours struck a chord with me. Each room is differently decorated and I like how the old palace and the new buildings come together.
You can find the address of Bela Vista Hotel and Spa at the end of the post.
I am also delighted to report that my I was picked for a a Versatile Blogger Award from lovely fellow Italian/Spanish blogger Fancy Windows. She writes about european chic:
Minimal and eclectic as she describes her cute blog.
Many, many thanks, Eva! It made my day! (I would also personally thank her if I had her email address)
Bela Vista Hotel & Spa
Av. Tomas Cabreira Praia da Rocha
Refined Palette: The Bela Vista Hotel & Spa in PortugalBy Europeanchic1
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- Tusk praised for ‘short, concise’ EU summit by Stizzard
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok: All About Well-Being by Thelostboylloyd
- 8 Types of Dorm Mate You Might Meet by Hendra
- What Do London Walks Guides Want For Christmas? No.2. David Would Like… by Lwblog
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- 郷愁漂う駅舎，上信電鉄下仁田駅 / a nostalgic station, Shimonita – Station by Minakoshoh
- Accommodation Review: Gleneagles Hotel, Perthshire, Scotland by Emma
- Paying-It-Forward by Awanderingphoto
- Grand Traverse Resort and Spa – Romance Done Right by Theconstantrambler