Analog Girl, a european chic reader from Portugal requested that I feature more of Portugal. Am always glad to get feedback. I browsed my favorite travel sites (very hard, task, I know) and found a luxury spa in a former palace on the Algarve in Southern Portugal. The vibrant colours struck a chord with me. Each room is differently decorated and I like how the old palace and the new buildings come together.
You can find the address of Bela Vista Hotel and Spa at the end of the post.
I am also delighted to report that my I was picked for a a Versatile Blogger Award from lovely fellow Italian/Spanish blogger Fancy Windows. She writes about european chic:
Minimal and eclectic as she describes her cute blog.
Many, many thanks, Eva! It made my day! (I would also personally thank her if I had her email address)
Bela Vista Hotel & Spa
Av. Tomas Cabreira Praia da Rocha
Refined Palette: The Bela Vista Hotel & Spa in PortugalBy Europeanchic1
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- West End Ghosts Walk: The Movie by Lwblog
- It's Ready! Part Two of Our #Halloween Podcast by Lwblog
- Knoxville Trick-Or-Treat Events 2014 by Knoxvillehometeam
- Staying at the Best Budget Hotel in Birmingham, England: The Royal George by Jsbdsl
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- Dispelling Myths About Cycle Touring by Awanderingphoto
- The Haunted and Abandoned Lake Shawnee Amusement Park in West Virginia by Theconstantrambler
- Cupid launches the first arrow at the 2015 St. Valentine's Day Luncheon and Fashion Show by Ohsocynthia
- The Prettiest Town in Alsace by Aswesawit