Analog Girl, a european chic reader from Portugal requested that I feature more of Portugal. Am always glad to get feedback. I browsed my favorite travel sites (very hard, task, I know) and found a luxury spa in a former palace on the Algarve in Southern Portugal. The vibrant colours struck a chord with me. Each room is differently decorated and I like how the old palace and the new buildings come together.
You can find the address of Bela Vista Hotel and Spa at the end of the post.
I am also delighted to report that my I was picked for a a Versatile Blogger Award from lovely fellow Italian/Spanish blogger Fancy Windows. She writes about european chic:
Minimal and eclectic as she describes her cute blog.
Many, many thanks, Eva! It made my day! (I would also personally thank her if I had her email address)
Bela Vista Hotel & Spa
Av. Tomas Cabreira Praia da Rocha
Refined Palette: The Bela Vista Hotel & Spa in PortugalBy Europeanchic1
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- MiPow Launches PlayBulb Series to Light Up Your Life by Ethel Merioles
- Happy Thanksgiving 2014 by Eyepreferparis88
- Hats: Size Matters by Lwblog
- Return To Tiffany: Lace n Ruffles Style by Juliet Siu
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- 機内食 : 成田-フランクフルト・JALファーストクラス（洋食コース） / In-flight meal・NRT-FRA, Fclass (JL・Western cuisine) by Minakoshoh
- The Mill - St Catherines Park. by Lancashirefood
- 黒石の日本の道百選，こみせ通り / Kuroishi, traditional arcade streets by Minakoshoh
- Hiking the Tanglewood Nature Center Elmira, NY by Theconstantrambler