Analog Girl, a european chic reader from Portugal requested that I feature more of Portugal. Am always glad to get feedback. I browsed my favorite travel sites (very hard, task, I know) and found a luxury spa in a former palace on the Algarve in Southern Portugal. The vibrant colours struck a chord with me. Each room is differently decorated and I like how the old palace and the new buildings come together.
You can find the address of Bela Vista Hotel and Spa at the end of the post.
I am also delighted to report that my I was picked for a a Versatile Blogger Award from lovely fellow Italian/Spanish blogger Fancy Windows. She writes about european chic:
Minimal and eclectic as she describes her cute blog.
Many, many thanks, Eva! It made my day! (I would also personally thank her if I had her email address)
Bela Vista Hotel & Spa
Av. Tomas Cabreira Praia da Rocha
Refined Palette: The Bela Vista Hotel & Spa in PortugalBy Europeanchic1
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- I Put On Eyeliner & A Bindi by Colleen Brynn
- Those September Days . . . by Josephharrison1990
- The Dedication of the Long Distance Walker by Lwblog
- The Georgian Mountains: In Photos by Awanderingphoto
ON THE DESTINATIONS FORUM
- 10 Most beautiful places to see ... Reviewed by Hactor
- A Dong Roast Chicken 阿東窯仔雞 Reviewed by Nike Pas Cher
- Wilbur’s Lincolnwood Toy Store in Brownsburg, ... Reviewed by Ina
- 深緑鮮やかな武家屋敷，横手市羽黒町 / Yokote, the samurai residences ... Reviewed by Hazel