Analog Girl, a european chic reader from Portugal requested that I feature more of Portugal. Am always glad to get feedback. I browsed my favorite travel sites (very hard, task, I know) and found a luxury spa in a former palace on the Algarve in Southern Portugal. The vibrant colours struck a chord with me. Each room is differently decorated and I like how the old palace and the new buildings come together.
You can find the address of Bela Vista Hotel and Spa at the end of the post.
I am also delighted to report that my I was picked for a a Versatile Blogger Award from lovely fellow Italian/Spanish blogger Fancy Windows. She writes about european chic:
Minimal and eclectic as she describes her cute blog.
Many, many thanks, Eva! It made my day! (I would also personally thank her if I had her email address)
Bela Vista Hotel & Spa
Av. Tomas Cabreira Praia da Rocha
Refined Palette: The Bela Vista Hotel & Spa in PortugalBy Europeanchic1
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- Le Sauvage in the 8th: A funny meal in the wrong place. by Johntalbott
- How Writing Saved Me by Russellvjward
- 薄暮のホイアン / Hoi An, in the twilight by Minakoshoh
- From the Archive: 6 Years Ago On Our Blog by Lwblog
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- What Life is Really Like in A Sri Lankan Village by Expatgermany
- Les Crocs des Halles in the 1st: Greet, meat and neat. by Johntalbott
- The Cyclists Bakery: A Slice of Heaven in Tierra Del Fuego by Awanderingphoto
- Dallas Dweller: Lisa Singleton by Ohsocynthia