I have decided to redo my abstract art website, which is going to be a humongous job. Some of the issues I need to consider are:
- What will make my website attractive to visitors?
- How can my website best show my art to its advantage?
- How can I make the navigation on my site easy for visitors to find their way around?
- What do I want my visitors to do when they get to my website? (I want them to buy art, of course, but I need to walk them to that step with confidence.)
- What can I eliminate and simplify from my present website?
- How can I make my pages easy to update when I add new art or other information?
This is going to be a big project done over many months. I hope to work on it in stages, improving things as I go. But the key thing is to be sure of my design plans before I go ahead. Otherwise I could be spinning wheels and redoing first efforts.
If you have any suggestions or things you'd like to see differently, please let me know. Check out ARTBYLT.COM.