- Costumes. This is a given, but you'd be surprised how many people forget pieces of the costume or their costume altogether! Go through every piece and accessory before leaving for the show.
- Makeup. Also an obvious one, but you don't want to show up at the auditorium and realize that you've forgotten your lipstick.
- Hair supplies. Bobby pins, hair pins, brush, elastics, HAIRSPRAY IS A MUST-HAVE!
- Shoes. Pointe shoes, tap shoes, ballet flats, jazz shoes, character shoes... Whatever you may need, make sure you have them!
- Water bottle. I know I always like to have a water bottle after I come off stage panting.
- Warm-ups (optional) You'll probably want to warm up for your number to prevent injury.
- Bobby pins. I know I already said that but seriously... You'll need a lot of bobby pins.
Ballerinablogger ~(My ballet recital 2010)